Curse of the Imprint

Atheria

A week has gone by since the blood bath between Victoria's sister, Katherin. Things have somewhat gone back to normal between the two clashing groups. They continued to ignore eachother. For Jacob, the act of avoiding was killing him,literally. The more he fights against the power of the imprint the more it causes pain to him. The point is love can be deadly. Skarlet Cullen was not having a blast either, the power of the imprint is taking effect on her as well. Not being capable of sleeping, she is left to lay awake in her room, feeling the urge to see the stupid wolf. As each minute passes that urge just grows stronger. Everyone around them has taken notice of the two's sudden change of attitude.
"Jacob you need to stop this silly act." Quil,one of his best friends said as the two sat in Jacobs room doing absolutely nothing for hours.
"You don't understand." Jacob responded.
"Listen man, vampire or not, she is your imprint! Your chosen love."
Jacob scoffed, " Yeah some love, she is the one that refused to give this a try."
Shaking his head, Quil looked at his friend with a smile.
"The Jake I know, will try everything and anything instead of sitting in his room for weeks, rotting to the core."
Jacob looked at his friend. Quil is right.
* How could I have been such...an..idiot!" Jacob thought. After giving his friend a happy punch in the arm, Jacob ran out of his house excitedly.

"Get off my property Black."
The excited Jacob that left his house with high hopes has just became bitter again.
Standing in front of the door way was the infamous Edward Cullen.
" Not until I speak with her." Jacob said sternly.
"Leave now!"
Jacob stared angrily at Edward, at that moment willing to tear apart the one thing that is standing in his way.
"Do you not see how sad she is?! Do you enjoy that? You don't realize that its fucken killing her!" Jacob yelled.
Edward for once stared sadly at Jacob, he too has notice that Skarlet no longer felt normal,felt happy.
With a glare, Edward yelled for Skarlet. Seconds later the lovely brunette came walking down the stairs with a fake smile. For Skarlet, after trying desperately trying to ignore the imprint,b she at times felt that she could sense Jacob around. But for the past week she believed that it was just her senses telling her that she just wants to see him. Feeling that same feelings of Jacob being around, Skarlet stood in front of the door, completely shocked that it wasn't messing with her head this time. Jacob Black was actually there.
Not knowing what to say, she kept quiet. Edward left the two alone at the front door, after mumbling to Jacob, "Get that thought out of your head."
"How bout you just stay out of my head."
Jacob replied, as he watched Edward walk away.
Finally looking at Skarlet, Jacob smiled at her.
" Would you like to take a walk with me?" he asked.
Skarlet peeked into the living room where her three brothers sat pretending to read books. Edward stared at the book while shaking his head, while Jasper and Emmet nodded theirs. Making Skarlet smile at her loser brothers, she decided two against one. Edward looked up and glared at Jasper and Emmet.
Turning back to Jacob, she nodded.
Smiling Jacob turned and began walking away with Skarlet following.
After a few minutes of silence, Jacob turned at looked at his beautiful vampire.
"You know, the longer I don't see you, the more I find myself wanting you." he whispered.
"Way to start the ice breaker." she replied, making him laugh.
"Just wanted to tell you that I am sorry for the way I talked to you last week."
"Its okay, I understand."
"I just need you to give this a chance."
"Its not possible, like you said you were created to kill people like me. How can we try knowing that?"
"Well yes the wolves are created for that purpose, but I can't bring myself to hurt the one thing Im suppose to love."
The two continued to walk through the forest, feeling semi awkward.
"Look at me, I need blood to live, I have no heartbeat, and my skin will forever be cold, how could you ever love such a person?" she whispered, showing a small glimps of sadness.
"Loving someone that is dead to the world may just be what I need."
Skarlet looked at his confused.
"What do you mean?"
"Nevermind, anyways how have you been?"
"I can lie and say I've been great, but we both know that isn't true. I did not know that the imprint will affect me too, I thought it will for you only."
With a light laugh, Jacob said, "Nah, the power affects both parties. And to be honest, I am quite fortunate for the imprint." he said staring straight ahead.
They have been walking for about half and hour.
"How so?" she asked.
"Well I can my best to convince myself that this was a mistake, but in reality I am thankful. People search their lives finding love and sometimes end in heartbreak. How lucky am I to know that the imprint has done the work for me. Without going through heartbreak after the heartbreak, the imprint has made me found my true love." he said excitedly.
Jacob then continued, " I don't have to question if that person is right for me, normal people aren't as lucky. They may spend years with the wrong person and only find out that they aren't their true love." he finished.
Skarlet smiled, to her it made sense. People wish to find their life partner, some continue to search their whole lives. The imprint did the hard part of finding her soulmate, now its up to them of when they are willing to open their hearts.
"It all seems great but Jacob, I am a vampire. Since when does a werewolf and vampire fall in love?"
"Your heart is made of ice, and mine of fire. Love is something noone was ever to be able to comprehend, but people fall anyways."
Jacob seemed to be saying it more to himself than her. This was difficult for both of them. But in the end, the feelings were there and they are never going away.
"Jacob, I cannot love you if my family does not love you."
Jacob looked at her and nodded, if he wanted her, he needed a miracle.

"Whats with the wall of roses?" Skarlet asked. In the middle of the forest stood and 7 foot wall of roses that went around in a complete circle. It probably took ten minutes to walk around the whole thing.
Pushing branches aside the two walked through the wall.
Skarlet looked up from the ground and saw something she believed was beautiful.
In front of them was a small circle opening, with amazing bushes of bright red roses as the perimeter of the circle. Just a little beyond the circle you can see the edge of a cliff, and although Skarlet could not see it, she could hear the calm waves crashing below the cliff.
"Its the second most beautiful thing in my eyes." Jacob whispered referring to the circular area in front of them.
" Okay getting a little cheesy Mr." Skaret said making Jacob laugh aloud.
"I heard about this place from my grandfather, he was the one that made this place. He planted those roses in a large circle a few feet from the cliff. He called this place, Atheria."
"Your grandfather created this place? How come I've never seen it when my family and I would run through this area?" she asked, still amazed. Skarlet smirked as she thought in her head,
"This is so much cooler than Edward and Bella's meadow!"
"Well because you my friend are no longer in Forks. As long as you are around me you are welcome in La Push." he said smiling at her.
"La Push? But we just left my house!"
"Yeah like two hours ago." Jacob said, in turn it was Skarlets turn to smile. She completely lost track of time.
"Your grandfather did an awesome job." Skarlet said turning their attention back to the lovely opening in front of them.
" Yeah this is sacred ground actually, my grandfather casted this ancient indian spell that keeps this place hidden from everyone that doesn't have his blood running through their veins. Basically only the my family will be able to see it and bring whoever we want. He was quite brilliant thinking of such a thing."
Skarlet was walking along the wall of roses, admiring them.
"Hey, why did he call this place Atheria?"
she asked, glancing away from the roses and looked at him. Jacob smiled at her, with his hands in his pockets.
"Isn't it obvious? He named it after the love of his life, my grandmother."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating much, my sis wont let me use her laptop so I decided to just type it on my phone . I <3 my htc touch!
comment and let me know what you all think!