Status: In the proccess of writting.

Him, the one I loved.

Him, the one I loved (Chapter 1)

My heart was picking up pace as my music was playing. The beat of the song was defeating, causing me to not hear my breath. This was my routine, every morning a 30 minute run. I turned left on the usual street and made my way to the main road. Passing the field, that field, the one where all my good, happy memories were. I shook it off. He’s not here anymore.

The hair that was pulled back, went back and forth as I picked up speed. I passed the normal dog walkers and other joggers, and then I saw his face. My breath caught but when I realized it wasn’t him, it never will be him I started pushing harder. I just can’t look at anything without thinking of him, so I looked down. Wrong time to look down, I ran straight into somebody. I was pushed back and fell straight on my ass; “Ouch!” was all I could say. I kept my head down trying to maintain composure, but I honestly couldn’t get up. I tried again to get up and a shooting pain went off in my butt. Jesus Christ.

Then I saw a hand, a strong, firm, inviting hand. I took it and was on my feet in mere seconds. I stretched and started feeling better I then looked up and I was in awe. He was….. hot. Then I looked in his eyes. He had his eyes, his exact eyes. My brows furrowed and I started to run again putting my headphones in again, not saying a word to the mysterious new guy. Then I saw someone next to me, I ran faster to show I wanted to be alone, he didn’t get the hint and he ran faster. I pushed harder, he pushed harder. I started running full speed, he kept up. I continued running full speed all the way home and he stayed with me.

I had no reason to look at his face again, I knew who was next to me, it was the guy I bumped in to. A word was never exchanged and we just were exercising. I reached my door step and he was still next to me. I turned to him he ran all the way here might as well find out what he want., “What?” was all I said. I couldn’t look at him, those eyes, those blue eyes with specks of green and blue, those beautiful eyes.

“Oh, she talks.” he said in a sarcastic tone. That voice, that’s his voice! Why am I being taunted? Why can’t God just let me at least attempt to get over him. I rolled my eyes and started walking inside. What a jerk, followed me all the way home, and that’s what he says. “Wait!” I turned around to face who was addressing me. “What’s your name?” said the guy.

"Elle” I turned and walked inside. Whoever he was, I didn’t care. He reminded me of him, his eyes and his voice and it just hurt too much. I couldn’t take it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It WILL get better, and interesting just bear with me.