Status: Active!

Jail Bird.

Escape #47 pt.2

“Blindfold, feather bed, tickle me, slippery, G spot, nasty pose, in a video, love machine, by myself, climax, hot wax. S&M on the floor, I like it hardcore!”

I swung my hips from side to side blowing kisses at my reflection in the mirror, hair brush in hand I looked a sight; especially to Nasty who was standing in my door way with the phone in his hand.

I grinned flirtatiously at him as he handed me the phone, “Hello?” I called into the receiver in my best business like voice.

“Uh hello, is this Jacky?” A gruff, deep voice said. I frowned a little, turning the music down immediately.

“Of course!” I snapped my fingers while pulling a duck face, ignoring the fact that the person on the other end couldn’t see it.

“Ronnie told me-“ I cut him off by squealing like a teenage girl, “How is my baby G doin’?” I asked jumping on my bed.

“Uh he’s alright I suppose” He coughed awkwardly introducing himself. “I’m Jack, his cell mate.”

“Well hello” I flirted, clearing his throat he got to his point.

“Ronnie’s suspended from receiving any contact from, uh visitors” He explained coughing awkwardly again, I listened eagerly.

“He asked me to tell you to come visit with the uh, kit?” He questioned warily, I squealed again jumping to my feet.

“Oh my god, are you serious!?” I squealed again, jumping up and down.

“Uh yeah, he said to bring it to a visit” He yelled over my screaming and squealing.

“Oh, but you said he wasn’t allowed visitors…” I pouted a little, crossing my arm across my chest.

“Well, you would technically come to visit me, uh” he cleared his throat again as I listened containing my squeal.

“And I would bring the ‘kit’ to him.” He explained easing up on the awkward tension he practically oozed through the phone.

“Alright, I’ll see you soon baby!” I squealed as I hung up the phone, I turned all dramatically and handed the phone back to Nasty who stood mouth hanging open in the doorway.

I blew him a kiss as I scampered off into the bathroom to assemble the ‘kit’.

•••


I stepped out of Nasty’s car, pushing my sunglasses further up my nose, my pink chanel bag or the ‘kit’ disguise hanging over my forearm, I grinned like the diva I was and headed for the entrance leaving a dumbstruck Nasty behind.

The reception from was dull cream and white with a dead fern sitting on the reception counter. I stalked over to the counter; pushing my sunglasses up on my head I cleared my throat at the receptionist.

“I’m here to visit Jack Alistair” I said eyeballing the terrible drapes, She looked at me like I was stupid; ”I need your ID, Mister.”

I raised an eyebrow at her tone but handed it over nonetheless, I continued through the security checking and other such bullshit before I made it to the visitor’s room.

I stalked down the row of booths, handbag over my forearm, ignoring the looks I stopped at the only empty one where a big bald man with hundreds of tattoo’s sat awkwardly.

I grinned as his jaw dropped at me, “You must be Jacky” He said coughing roughly I clicked my fingers in a Z.

“You better believe it sister” He stared bugged eyed at me as I handed over the pink bag, his face went brought red in shame.

“Well thanks you, Ronnie’s lucky to have a uh, friend like you” I smiled really big and asked.

“So handsome you got a pretty missus or mister?” He choked on the air and I giggled.
Ronnie really was a genius in more ways than one.

“Uh, Ronnie will contact you when he’s uh figured out his escape.” He said awkwardly before he left. I grinned and blew him a kiss before I too stood and left.

“Bye bitches!” I yelled as I walked out the entrance, my hip’s swaying dramatically.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decide an update was in order for this, sorry for the long wait for an update.
Keep an eye out for an orignal ficiton I'm posting about a transexual, it'll be worth looking at.
Read my profile for update news ♥