Status: In work

Two Worlds

New world

The soft sound of the wind slowly blowing through the grove of trees was one of the only things that could be heard on the soundly traveled path. A soft smiled traced over the young girls face as she turned her head up, taking in the beauty of the forest on which she currently found herself in. The blond hair young girl was what nobody would consider normal by any means. Her blond hair was pulled into a pony tail that had various streaks going throughout her hair, causing her hair to look as if someone had decided to mess up a canvas just for the hell of it.

This was further accented by her black, long sleeved shirt and her pants which were also black, but they seemed to have more metal in them then an everyday car would. She tilted her head over towards the younger male following along side of her, holding tightly onto the girls arm. She let out a soft smile as she looked down at him. No matter how annoying her brother got at times, he was always that, her brother. Her brother tilted his face up to look at her, a small blissful smile on his face. She wished that she could be like he was, always happy and not caring what was going on in this world.

However she shrugged it off as they got closer to the home-made range that she had made one day when she was bored. She looked over towards her brother again “okay Shawn. You know what to do” She said in a soft yet stern voice as the young male nodded his head, running over to a small tree swing that was made just outside the path of the range. She looked out to the crudely painted target that she used often now, never having enough money to go to a real range, or to pay people the money that it took to make it halfway decent.

She closed one of her eyes, breathing softly as she raised the small bow up, the arrow was notched in already, considering the fact that she had been waiting for this all day now. She had let the arrow fly, watching it with morbid curiously as she watched the metal tipped arrow slam into the crude target, causing it to swing intensely due to the impact. She silently wondered what it would have been like, had that been a real target.

She turned her head over towards the swing, getting ready to see Shawn smiling and clapping happily at the shot that she had done. For some reason Shawn always loved watching this, she was not sure what sensory this had tipped inside of him, but every time she ever wanted to go to the range, weather his personal care worker was there or not, He always wanted to come along and watch.

Her eyes widened in shock and fear, however when she saw no trace of that smiling and clapping face that she had grown accustomed to labeling as her brother Shawn. She quickly ran to the target, grabbing her arrow and expecting the worse possible, she loaded it up heading deep into the woods that besides the area that she traveled often she had no idea about.

Her foot made a soft padding sound as she quickly ran through the surprisingly sparse forest, but then she remembered that this was an old growth forest. Unlike what most people thought, the older forest was much more spaced out then a newly planted forest. This was due to the fact that the tree’s had time to mature, and could easily beat out most of the other plants for sunlight.

Since no new plants could grow, it left a wide open space where nothing besides small grasses and flowers grew, and even then that was only just as spring had started, before the tree’s had time to throw out their lives, inevitable killing the small flowers that had lived there. This is what Sharron found herself running through now, looking for the only other person out here, or so she thought. As she moved closer into the heart of the forest, she saw Shawn just standing there, looking around with a look of confusion on his face.

Sharron moved over towards him, concerned that he was maybe hurt or worse. As she got to him, she noticed that while confused, otherwise he was perfectly fine. Sharron let out a soft sigh of thanks when she noticed this. She smiles softly as she lightly places a hand on her brother shoulder as he looks up at her “hey Shawn, you know that’s not good for you to do, I need to know where you are at all, if not bad things may happen to you bro.” She says softly looking down at him.

Her brother just nodded softly, either blissfully unaware of the danger that he had put himself in, or agreeing what his sister had to say. Just as they were about to turn around, all of a sudden a dizziness spell came over her, scaring the hell out of her. She looked down towards her brother, noticing the same reaction with him. Not sure what was happening, they both slowly fell down onto the ground.

Sharron let out a soft groan as she slowly came to, not completely aware yet; well the only thing she was totally aware of was the pounding in her head, hoping that god would end it soon. As she slowly sat up, the pounding in her head fainted to a light roar, she looked around to the area where she was. She noticed her younger brother sitting up, apparently getting over what it was that she was dealing with as well. She then looked around, surprised as hell as to what she saw; this was nothing similar to the area she had been in when she had suddenly passed out.

Instead of a deep wide open forest; they appeared to be on the edge of a town now. Standing up, Sharron looked over the area in utter shock. ‘How the hell did we get here?’ She thought silently to herself. “Well Shawn, we might as well head into town and see just where the hell we are” She muttered softly holding her hand out to Shawn. The young male nodded softly, wrapping one of his hands around hers as they slowly walked into town.

Sharron looked on in sheer amazement at the town that they had found themselves in. Either they had gone back in time or they had happened upon coming to one of the only perfectly recreated old time villages there have ever been. However knowing the area that she was in before hand, there was not even a renaissance festival near, none the less a perfectly recreated dark ages appearing village. She looked at the other people, noticing that despite that fact that they all spoke English, she had no idea exactly who or what they were talking about. She overheard one a lady say something about some person named King Theodore. Whoever she was, Sharron noticed that the lady sound rather scared when she was talking about this person. So whoever he was, she deduced that he was a person to fear.

Shawn had started to make the whining noises that she knew he always make when he was starting to get tired and he deduced that they needed to get to a place where they could sleep now. She nodded softly noticing that it was starting to get dark. Lightly grasping his hand again, she started to work her way over towards a place where she could stay the night. However she had trouble finding this place. Having no idea where they were of even what kind of money was exchanged there. Every place that they went they were either kicked out due to the fact that they had no Isna, which she learned quickly, was their kind of money, or it was the fact that they had insulted the clerks in some way or another, Sharron did not know.

It was getting late so she decided just to go to a park, and sleep underneath one of the trees. She knew that this was not the safest thing she could do, however she thought she had no other options, since nobody else would let her in. She pulled Shawn over towards one of the appearing least popular wooded areas, Laying him against the tree, covering him up in the huge over sized blanket that they had brought with them, just in case it had started to rain on their way to the hunting range what seemed to be years ago. She looked down at Shawn, watching with a small smile as the small child slowly worked her way to sleep as she did as well.

She let out a small smile as she dreamed once again of her long dead parents, However her dreams did not last long as she was violently wakened by what appeared to be two young men dressed in armor. She looked down in fear seeing another one of them holding Shawn, with a blade to his throat. Sharron’s eyes widen in fear as she noticed this, she turned her eyes back to the young men’s faces.
”w-what d-do you want?” She blushed deeply as the young man let out a soft cackle as he ran his hand lightly along her side.

“Normally whenever someone who is not known here and they try and sneak in, they are killed, However I think a different sort of punishment is much more beneficial in this situation.” Her eyes widen almost out of her head as she started to flair out of his grasp.

“Oh... god no sir, I’d do whatever you want, please not this.” She says crying softly as she looked over at him. The man just laughed

” Oh no, this is happening miss.”

She starts screaming all sorts of swear words that she knew but all of a sudden, the two men turn to see the one that was holding Shawn practically flying through the air before his flight was suddenly stop by his body slamming roughly into a tree. The one that was holding her dropped her as he moved over checking on the young man, after noticing he was dead his eyes turned back towards her, rage evident in his eyes.

“How dare you think that you can let your brother use his fucking witch craft to kill my brother, how dare you, fine, now I’ll rape him first and make you watch, and then I will rape you and kill you.” He said with a growl in his voice as he worked his way back over towards her when all of a sudden a sword slammed down in front of him, being held by a man who looked to be a fucking giant, He appeared to be at least 2 feet taller then the tallest of the guards and he was holding a giant zanbato. The guards looked at him, in complete and utter fear.

“Oh god….L-Leon’s h-here, e-everyone run” The guards yell in fear as they start to run off. Looking over towards her, he slowly started to work his way over towards her. Her brain had no idea how to react to this situation. She had to take in mind that this man had not only just saved her from getting raped and killed; she had also saved her brother. However on the other hand, He looked just as scary as the guards if not worse due to the insane height he was. He appeared to be what looked like 6’8 at least she thought to herself looking at him.

Sharron thought that it would have been rude to just shy away from him, due to the fact that he had probably just saved both of their lives, as well as preventing a fate worse then death for herself. The young man let out a soft chuckle, which honestly surprised Sharron that such a joy filled laughter could come from not only this giant, but a man who almost killed two people; Despite the evil act that they were committing. He then turned her eyes towards Shawn for a brief moment before back at her and then spoke in rather low voice

“Miss, may i suggest next time you find a INN to sleep in, sleeping out in the middle of this corrupt kingdom was not the best idea you could have chosen” He says, his eyes looking over at her, making her get the feeling that he was just as confused by her clothing as they were of his. Sharron sighed softly looking up towards him

”I'm sorry sir, i knew it was not a good idea to sleep out in the middle of a forest, however as you’ve probably guessed where not from around here so we have none of the money they all spoke about, Hell, we don’t even have any idea where we are.”She states politely, not wanting to risk insulting the real life or wherever they were version of the incredible hulk. She watched as his eyes widen in surprise before nodding softly

”I thought so, your clothed seemed to be ill-suited to the cold that’s coming soon, it gets rather cold rather quickly here this time of year, hell it’ll probably drop ten degrees by tomorrow.” She hears him as her eyes widen at the sheer change in temperature, She looked up at him sighing

”Thanks for the information mister, it will be of help to us” A almost insanely loud laughter started thought the forest where they had chosen to sleep in as she turned her eyes towards him”What is so funny sir?” He calmed down, tilting his eyes towards her

”do you honestly think, that i will let two people, who have no idea where the fuck they are, with no way to defend themselves, and no Isna, live out on the street on their own? that would go against everything that i and others like myself am fighting to change.You can stay at my house until you are able to get yourself up and onto your own feet here.” She looked shocked at his words, having heard nothing about a rebellion of any sort, however she shrugged it off nodding

”alright sir, thank you for the help”

After a silent thirty minute walk through what seemed to be pure dense bush, they got to a small house situated in the middle of it, She looked over towards Leon”can you fit in the door?” She says attempting to add a bit of humor to the situation, it appeared to work because the loud laughter that she had, even in this short time they had known each other, come to know rather well came out again as he nodded

”Yes, i am pretty sure that i can fit in my own house miss” He looked over towards her, opening the door. Giving the tall man a smile, Sharron worked her way into the house, looking around surprised to see the fact that it appeared to be rather nice. She looked around it smiling watching as Leon brought her brother up to his own room, making sure nothing was there that he could hurt himself with, thanks to Sharron's advice then he worked his way down looking over at her. He looked up at her with eyes that held something besides laughter for the first time since the incident” Sharron, there is something we need to talk about.”

Sharron looked over towards him confused for a moment before he went on” You would have to be an idiot to think that the world we live in is perfect. You have only been her a short time and you’ve seen some of the sick stuff that is not only allowed but encouraged by our ‘king’. As you could probably have guessed by what i have said earlier, i am a part of a Resistance that is growing to combat the terror that we call our holy king. The question is, are you with us or against us? and do not use the bullshit excuse that you are weak. While it may not be easy, that can be changed, and also, what happened in the forest surprised me. I have never seen anything like i saw then, and i have no clue what even happened, however i would like to keep the two of you around, in case it is you that is causing these situations, because it would be most helpful if we learned how to control them.”

She looked at him in shock, surprised that he would suggest such a thing, however she did have to admit that he had a point. If whatever it was that happened the last time would happen again, it would be a huge help to them. She also didn't like the situation that the people in the village seemed to be in, besides a few houses that were rather grand most of the buildings were broken down and in disrepair.

She looked up towards the stairway that went up to the room where her brother was currently resting, and she thought what would be the easiest way to get home. She had to admit, she did not see the side with this giant in front of her losing, and if they were in power and she had helped them, it meant that she would be in a position to get more influence, whether that meant more help in getting home, or even just help to find out a way to get home, she looked over towards Leon nodding softly

”I am with you, it’s the safest option to get back home, plus you scare the crap out of me”She says jokingly and he just laughs loudly

”Oh trust me miss, you can’t say that, you haven’t seen Dera yet” He says in a foreboding tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's note: Now take in mind, this is my first ever stab at writing, be kind to it, i have no problem if you say stuff you think i need to improve on, but if you flame, i don't care if you have good points i will ignore you.

IWillMakeYouScream: Don't worry little brother, you can just roast marshmellows with their flames :D btw, I beta for this