For What You Are

Far Away

Who am I?

“Not again,” a voice called above Jayne’s body as she tried to move but couldn’t. Her limbs fought her but she fought her haze to sit up. Opening her eyes she came face to face with a mirror.

Sand crunched in her hands as they formed defiant and angry fists when she realised who was sitting in front of her.

“I know you,” she muttered hatefully without knowing the reason as to that hate. “Why do I know you? I don’t know me.”

“This could work to my advantage,” the girl pondered, musing.

“Where’s Ally?” Jayne asked suddenly, memories of the accident falling into her mind.

“She’s done her part,” the girl waved away. “She was disposed of.”

“What-” Jayne tried to sit up but was pushed back down by an invisible force.

“You’ve failed in your duty, sister.”

“Sister? I'm not your sister…who are you? What have you done with Ally?” That voice – that voice, oh it was so familiar. No matter how hard she tried, Jayne couldn’t put her finger on it.
But the girl was watching and concocting a plan in her mind like the witch she was. So when Jayne’s eyes suddenly shut against the sun, the girl turned to the right and muttered something undiscernible. The air glimmered for a moment and in a split second, Ally appeared, completely unharmed.

“You’ve done well,” the girl said to her.

“Thank you,” Ally said modestly, “She’ll be all right though, won’t she?

“Time will tell,” the girl said. “For now, I need you to be back in Mystic Falls watching over what’s happening there. I have a feeling someone special will be turning up soon.”

“Who?”

“Now now Allison,” the girl said. “If I told you you’d get lazy.”

“Of course Kanuea,” Ally replied with a short bow of her head as the young woman, Kanuea said a few words in Latin sending Ally back to her place in Mystic Falls as she leant down to her sister’s height and took them away. Far away. And by the time Jayne came back home, it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...erm. I've come back to this story. I finished writing my novel and I really should finish writing these fanfics. Hope you enjoy. I will update more frequently now. I swear.
Nita.xx