Status: Up and running :)

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

"Save yourself, I'll hold them back."

Those words were the last they heard from their leader: Party Poison.

It was a pitch black night, no stars, no moon. The bonfire was the only thing proving the team light at the moment. But it's not giving them so much "light". The once unbeatable quartet is now the desperate, frustrated and raging trio. Wanting to kill those Draculoids more than ever.

"I thought we're all gonna live forever!" Fun Ghoul shouted at the top of his lungs, throwing rocks up in the air and kicking them is desperation, frustration and rage. Jet Star and Kobra Kid are sitting on the ground and felt the same feeling Fun Ghoul is feeling but couldn't show it, not like Fun Ghoul. Fun Ghoul may be the closest member to the charismatic and brave leader of the quartet called the Killjoys.

"What are we gonna do now? Just sit here and do nothing?" Kobra Kid said, crossing his arms and showing his annoyed and irritated face and it looked like he could blow at any moment.

"Uh, obviously, we should go get Party Poison back and in the process, kill those fucking Draculoids," Jet Star suggested, smirking and then standing up from the ground. Fun Ghoul smirked as well and pulled out his guns and looked at Kobra Kid, who also just stood up from the ground and looked as ready as they are. Fun Ghoul started to walk and was about to open his mouth to shout something but then, Kobra Kid halted and said,

"Wait a minute guys, I think we have something that we need."

"And what's that?" Fun Ghoul asked, wearing a curious expression. Kobra Kid walked towards their car and opened the trunk, looking for something.

"I kinda remember a tracking device that we stole from BL ind., and it knows where we are coz we put our 'life chips' there and that way, we will know if Party Poison is still... well, alive or not," Kobra Kid replied in a tone that's not so Kobra Kid-ish. Fun Ghoul shook his head and said,

"He's alive. I know it. I feel it. He's not gonna give up easily coz he's fucking Party Poison for the win!"

What Fun Ghoul said made Kobra Kid cheer up from his sulky self and it also made him find the tracking device miraculously, The trunk is full of so many stuff (and junk) that it's almost impossible to find a thing, especially a small one, it's like finding a needle in a haystack. The remaining Killjoys then huddled and got ready as Kobra Kid is about to push the button to see if their leader is still alive or not. And as he pushed the button, the searching sound coming from the device started...

"Toot... Toot... Toot..."

They all crossed their fingers and hoped that Party Poison survived. And after a few moments full of suspense and nervousness...

"TOOT!"

They can see Party Poison's location in the tracking device. They all sighed in relief and smiled, just smiled in relief and joy.

"Okay! Now that we found him! Let's go!" Fun Ghoul cheerily exclaimed, marching away, but Jet Star pulled him back and made a "halt" gesture.

"Don't be so hasty. Don't you remember what Party Poison does first before anything else?" Jet Star said, glaring at Fun Ghoul in a not-so-glaring way, just in a kind-of-strict way.

Fun Ghoul pouted but then he nodded. The three Killjoys sat down on the sandy ground with silence suddenly being their aura. They waited for each other to start the "planning". And the one who opens his mouth is...

"I think Party Poison is trapped, captured or something," Jet Star stated, "He couldn't just be safe there, it's impossible."

"He may be hiding in some corner in the base, a dark corner or room, I'd say," Kobra Kid suggested. Fun Ghoul agreed with Kobra Kid by nodding.

"That's plausible," Jet Star said, "But he should have been found by now. That base is like, one of the main headquarters of the Draculoids and Korse may be even there."

"The question is... What do we do?" Fun Ghoul asked straight to the point. Jet Star and Kobra Kid looked at each other, smirking. Fun Ghoul smirked as well, then he said,

"I know what you guys are thinking."

He pulled out his ray guns and shouted, looking at Jet Star and Kobra Kid,

"As Party Poison says in every mission... Killjoys, make some noise!"

And off they go, getting in to their desolation car to easily go back to the evil headquarters of Better Living Industries to save the one and only Party Poison and along the way, kill Draculoids to "make the world a better place to live in".
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is my very first new story once again for this year 2010, I've been making and updating stories only for last year, but at last, I got my gear and made this story. The songs in the new album are so inspiring and creative. I love their concept in their album, so comic-ish. I just ♥ it :)))

I also noticed I used the title for the chapter title and introductory sentence. I'm so redundant LOLZ. But this is the first and last of it :P

So, here ya go, a new story made by me (which will hopefully not be a FRERARD coz I make too much of them) will receive more frequent updates once the ALBUM is out :D

A very special thanks to mudpie. for giving me reference about the characters of the Danger Days ^^

COMMENTS ARE SOOOO APPRECIATED :3