Status: Up and running :)

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

The Only Hope For Me Is You

"This is such a wonderful sight I'm seeing," a voice said.

Party Poison slowly opened his eyes to see the worst sight of all... The big boss of the Draculoids, the main cause of everything that's happened (which is always bad)... Korse. Party Poison growled a little when he saw Korse in front of him. Also, Party Poison is chained-up; his arms, legs, hands and feet. There was almost no way to get out. In other words, he's his (Korse's) hostage.

"I wonder why your friends left you," Korse said, pouting sarcastically. Korse walked back and forth because he was really joyous of the sight he's seeing: a chained-up Party Poison.

"Fuck you. Go to hell," was all Party Poison could say to Korse at the moment. He really wanted to say more than that but he was being cautious, because now that's he chained-up and all, if he said more than just what he had said, he could be dead meat by now.

"Oh, but you already in hell, my dear friend," Korse said. Party Poison couldn't take the sight of Korse too much that it made him spit on Korse's face. Korse made a death glare to Party Poison before wiping off the drool from his face.

"Hell? Is that what Better Living Industries is giving?... Hell?! I thought it was for 'Better Living'... But fuck it. Fuck it all. Especially you," Party Poison said, looking away in disgust. Korse then started to laugh (in an evil way, of course) and he laughed, laughed and laughed.

"Curse all you want but you're just gonna stay here until you die," Korse murmured, giving Party Poison his perfect, evil smile. Party Poison smirked and said,

"Correction. Until my teammates come."

"Tsk," Korse mumbled. He then waved his hand and said,

"Let's just see if they can."

After that, he pushed a button that made the metallic doors close. And now, Party Poison is all alone. No one to talk to, no one to accompany him to kill the Draculoids... just nothing. It's not the same without his team. This is the first time he has been separated from the Killjoys. But he doesn't worry about them much because, well, they have guns to protect themselves. But he does worry a little (as in, only a little) to the youngest member of the team: the juvenile, crazy and always getting in to trouble: Fun Ghoul.

At first, he was super clumsy on shooting things, he even almost killed Party Poison because of their target practices and speaking of targets, he always missed them, he also trips over nothing most of the time and he would babble about the most nonsense things. But because time has passed (and lots of practice), he can now shoot targets (or in other words, he has the sharp eye for shooting), he carefully walks, not like before and he shuts his mouth if he can. From lying lifeless on the sandy grounds coz of those Draculoids, to gaining trust from the first three members coz the members thought he was a spy and getting to Draculoid butt-kicking, a lot has happened and we could say he's improved a lot because of Party Poison. Party Poison was the one who strictly taught the stuff he knows to Fun Ghoul. Kobra Kid and Jet Star were the inspectors or supervisors or whatever but most of the time, they kick Draculoid butt. Party Poison was Fun Ghoul's teacher and at the same time, a good friend to lend a hand to. In fact, when the time passed, they got even closer with a bond that's deeper than being teammates. It's like a bond of brotherhood. And Kobra Kid is Party Poison's little brother but we all know that.

Instead of thinking thoughts that a person chained-up would think, Party Poison instead lowered his head and said to himself,

"At least I get some rest for now."

As for Korse, he lets out his rage and anger to the Draculoids, wherein he punched, kicked and even choked some of them (but luckily, no one was killed) and the Draculoids didn't even fight back coz Korse's the big bad boss and there's nothing they can do it about it. After the phase of "letting out his anger on the Draculoids", Korse approached a Draculoid scientist and asked in impatience,

"Is your new, so-called invention done yet?"

"No Sir, it will take time," the scientist replied. Korse pulled the collar of the scientist and shouted,

"It will take time?! The Killjoys could come at any moment! Do something to make things faster!"

The scientist couldn't say anything but,

"Yes, Sir."

Korse lets go of the collar of the scientist and clasped his hands and said to himself, wearing his evil face,

"Oh, I can't wait for it work..."

On the other hand, Party Poison's relaxing, in fact, this is the first time he's ever rested since he was always fighting the Draculoids most of the time. Even in the night time, he and his teammates fight those gruesome and evil Draculoids, who thinks they're (BL Ind.) trying to make the world "a better place for living."

"This is the life," he thought, closing his eyes and taking normal breaths, He then slowly opened his eyes and saw through the transparent glass (and bulletproof) windows two Draculoids guarding the door. Party Poison glared at them for a moment. Then suddenly, Party Poison felt a little uncomfortable.

"I hope you Killjoys remember me, coz the only hope for me is you guys," Party Poison thought, letting out a heavy sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd chapter up!
Wee! subscribers already :D
I love you guys so much <33333
But I hope you do comment, I'd love it more :-*
And well, the ending is not so happy, but I hope the next one does.
I REALLY can't wait to use their old songs as reference songs in this story.
It'd be EPIC :DDD

Also, I put a back story here or past story about Fun Ghoul. Actually, that's the only long part in the story. :) And if you guys have time, please read my other stories, I know you'll love 'em *wink*