Status: Up and running :)

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

Look Alive, Sunshine

A simple recap:

Fun Ghoul: The time-pressured and mischievous, Kobra Kid: The smart and all-knowing and Jet Star: The calm and collected. They are part of an unbeatable and ray-gun triggering team called the Killjoys. They're a group of outlaws fighting an evil corporation called "Better Living Industries", which is led by its' big bad boss, Korse: The one who started all the mess, and now it's the job of the Killjoys to clean up his mess, including him (Korse) as well. But the Killjoys aren't a trio, no, no, no. One is missing. And the one missing is their one and only leader, Party Poison. Party Poison leads his team to nothing but victory, but now that he's held hostage by Korse (because by saving and letting his team escape from one of the main headquarters of BL, Ind.), the incomplete Killjoys must save him, before it's too late.

The real deal:

"Off we go to our only mode of transport, which is awesome!" Fun Ghoul exclaimed, jumping to the car and to its backseat. Now that Party Poison isn't available to drive the car, Jet Star volunteered himself to drive the car. Kobra Kid sat beside Jet Star in the front row, leaving Fun Ghoul very comfortable space in the back, he can even lie on the car seats and even sleep on them, but this isn't the time to relax and sleep, 'cause a Draculoid could come and attack them anytime now.

Jet Star then started the engine and steps on the accelerator, making the car go "vroom-vroom". Kobra Kid just smirked and crossed his arms, as if he was ready for something to happen (maybe there is, or there's not), while Fun Ghoul stood up from the backseat and placed his elbows on the roof of the car, near to a missile launcher, which is already connected and part of the car (Kobra Kid's idea). Aside from Kobra Kid smirking, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul smirked as well.

"Hold on to your seat belts," Jet Star started, still "vrooming" the car. Kobra Kid and Fun Ghoul chuckled on what Jet Star said, 'cause obviously they don't wear seat belts, 'cause for them actually, seat belts kill. "We'll have our ride of a lifetime!" Jet Star added and finally, the car started to run. They all could feel the midnight breeze running through their faces, making them a little bit relaxed. Why only a bit? 'Cause Draculoids, well, are almost everywhere. There's no time for breaks for the Killjoys, that's why Party Poison considered himself as "lucky" for a moment, 'cause he can relax and stop fighting and killing Draculoids for a little while. Little did he know that there was something waiting for him...

Speaking of Draculoids, they spotted a Draculoid on patrol, and there's only one thing they can do that Draculoid: Kill it. And the one who did the honor was Fun Ghoul and the missile launcher. Kobra Kid gave Fun Ghoul a wonderful round of applause, which Fun Ghoul gladly bowed to. Jet Star just laughed out loud, then he looked at Kobra Kid and asked,

"Any time now? The radio?"

Kobra Kid twitched and quickly pushed a button, a button that turned on their radio. Kobra Kid then crossed his arms and mumbled,

"Anytime now..."

They now hear a voice that is very familiar to them,

"Look alive, Sunshine
109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit
You're here with me: Dr. Death Defying
I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter
Pumpin' out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you alive
A system failure for the masses, anti-matter for the master plan
Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny

This one's for all of you rock'n'rollers
All you crash queens and motor babies

Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!"


After the radio broadcast, they all grinned and Fun Ghoul turned around and said,

"I hope those fucking Draculoids heard this."

Fun Ghoul expected an immediate comment or reaction coming from either Kobra Kid or Jet Star, but they didn't. Fun Ghoul raised his eyebrows and looked at the two. Jet Star's eyes are widened, so as Kobra Kid's, which made Fun Ghoul more confused and puzzled.

"Huh...?" Fun Ghoul mumbled. He then saw Jet Star pointing his finger at the rear view mirror. Fun Ghoul's eyes are then turned to the rear view mirror where... An army of Draculoids are chasing after them.

"I think they heard it, Fun Ghoul. I think they did," Kobra Kid said, looking at the Draculoids behind them. There are more than 10 cars chasing after their one and only car, but though they are hopeless in terms of numbers, they didn't worry. They're not the those type of guys. They're the fucking Killjoys. Fun Ghoul quickly started shooting the moving-at-high-speeds cars of the Draculoids. The Draculoids are also of course shooting them as well, but misses most of the time. And background music is playing from their radio. They feel more like fighting if there's music with them.

"So... Does this mean we're almost there?" Fun Ghoul asked, smirking, while still shooting at the cars of the Draculoids. Kobra Kid also stood up and pulled out his ray guns to help Fun Ghoul shoot the Draculoids. He just grinned while shooting the Draculoids. Jet Star chuckled and said,

"Can be."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just heard the album premiere. EPIC is the only word I can describe to it.
Can't wait to buy the album <3

Chapter's pretty short, eh? I need the next one to be longer XD
Also, thanks so much for the love and support you readers, subscribers and commenters give :3
THIS CHAPTER'S DEDICATED TO YA'LL ;)