Status: Up and running :)

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

Zero Percent

Having a long relaxation, that is one of the dreams of the Killjoys and Party Poison, who's chained-up and being held hostage by Korse and his minions, is relaxing. He's been sleeping through the night peacefully and happily. Though he is a hostage, the Draculoids aren't doing anything to him, especially hurting or torturing him. Korse, on the other hand, since the little reunion he had with Party Poison, he has not come to visit his nemesis. After a long rest, Party Poison opened his teary eyes (because he has just woken up). He yawned loudly, catching the attention of the Draculoids guarding the exit/entrance to Party Poison's "being-hostage" room. He then looked around with a bored expression on his face. A second later, his bored expression turned in to a serious one and it's because...

"I'm so fucking bored."

They all dreamed of relaxing but they could not live without fighting those Draculoids, it seems like they (the Killjoys) are pretty much used to it, and it serves as their favorite pastime. Now that Party Poison has had enough rest, just like he said, he's absolutely bored and he's getting cranky. He's got the sudden urge to get out of where he's in right now... With or without the help of his teammates. But of course he's chained-up all over and all.

"I got a knack for elimination," Party Poison mumbled. His chances of escaping: Zero Percent. He doesn't have ideas up his sleeve at the moment, but now that he's bored, he needs to have ideas, or he'll die first of boredom before actually dying a real death. Once again, he looked around and saw security cameras that are obviously watching his every move. He glared it and then he stuck out his tongue, making sure that the one watching through the cameras are irritated. And surprisingly, one of those watcher is Korse and he just happens to be irritated to what Party Poison just did. Good job, Party Poison.

Party Poison looked at the chains and observed it for a minute. Then, he started to pull the chains. It was then he discovered that the chains can be pulled back and forth, like the ones used during exercise, he didn't know why it was made like that, but it made him smirk, 'cause an idea came in to his mind and because the idea was good but as always... Risky. All of the Killjoys' plans, especially by Party Poison are risky and dangerous, just like his last plan: Letting his teammates escape and let himself be held hostage by the enemies. His new plan may be the riskiest so far...

"I hope this works, or my name is Dr. Going To Die, and it's not," Party Poison thought. He gulped and cleared his throat, getting ready to show-off his new plan. Party Poison is an example of a good leader: A quick thinker, brave, risky and extreme. No wonder it's always victory over death for the Killjoys, but now, Party Poison has to face the "death or victory" mission again. He then took a deep breath and shouted,

"Hey!"

The two Draculoids heard Party Poison so they turned around. One tilted its' head a little, showing that he's curious. It means step one worked for Party Poison with no problem which is getting the attention of the two Draculoids guarding his door. Though there are transparent windows that looks like they're bulletproof or soundproof, doesn't mean that they are. Now that step one has worked, time for step two:

"I was just wondering why you guys are just standing there. Shouldn't you be killing me already? That's what you fuckers want to happen, right?" Party Poison bravely and bluntly said. The Draculoids looked at him like it didn't affect them. Party Poison then sighed and thought,

"Guess the plan didn't work..."

But a second later, a bullet came from a ray gun from one of the Draculoids, passing right through Party Poison's bright red hair. His eyes widened in surprise and shock, but he grinned and murmured,

"Oh, so it worked."

He then glared sarcastically at the Draculoids and the Draculoids heard what Party Poison said, which is,

"Is that all you got?"

What Party Poison said made the Draculoids pissed off and even angrier, making them shoot at Party Poison. Party Poison, on the other hand, is dodging the bullets successfully and luckily. When one bullet is almost near Party Poison's forehead, he deflected it using the chains and when the bullet hit the chains, it split and broke in half. Korse's eyes widened in shock ('cause he's still watching) and slammed the table. He shouted at the top of his lungs,

"Get to Party Poison quickly and now!"

He then triggered the alarm, which made the Draculoids run to Party Poison's room. The alarm is also heard throughout the whole base, which made Party Poison mumble,

"Shit."

Once his arms got free, he ducked so that the Draculoids will shoot his legs and feet and they did. Party Poison is officially free now. He elbowed and kicked one Draculoid, getting the ray gun from it. When he got its' ray gun, he shot the Draculoid just beside him, getting another ray gun. Two ray guns + Party Poison= A moving and deadly gun. He then instructed himself,

"Shoot up everything I see and I'll fight it all for all. Damn, I hope they all die."

He then started run for his life, one thing that he has expertness at. Killjoys are professionals at running. Maybe they can even join at the track team 'cause of their skills at running.

Party Poison ran through lots and lots of door until on one door, there are Draculoids running towards it. When he was going to the door next to it, there are also Draculoids running towards it too. Party Poison thought that there was no way out, but then he saw an exit as in the real exit, because there was a sign that says, "Exit". He shook his head in disappointment and rolled his eyes, because...

"Fucking idiots. Putting on a sign like that, making it easier for me to get out of here."

He then ran as fast as could to reach the exit and when he looked behind him, the Draculoids are catching up. It's a one-in-a-million chance if he could get out or not. The Draculoids continued shooting Party Poison, but he isn't slowing down, it's just making him run even faster. Now, a couple of inches from the exit, which is now slowly closing ('cause one of the Draculoids pushed a button which is actually an emergency situation button, which makes all the doors in the base close), Party Poison jumped through the door like as if he was athlete and it was successfully. A grin came from his face as he bid adieu to the Draculoids now trapped inside the base. He then landed on to the sandy ground, which is Home Sweet Home for him. He rolled over his back and saw the sun in the middle of the sky. Though it's extremely hot, he felt relieved. When he started to get up on his feet, he saw feet walking towards him and when he looked up, he saw the most wonderful sight he has ever seen... in the complete opposite.

"Thought you could run? Escape?" Korse said, smirking sarcastically. Party Poison clenched his fists as he quickly got up. He slowly pulled out his ray guns and looked around, where he saw no sign of Draculoids, just only he himself and his worst enemy. Looks like there's going to be an old-school, Western showdown. He immediately pointed his ray guns at Korse, with Korse still putting on his smirk.

"I just finished all the stages of this mission. Guessing this is the bonus stage?" Party Poison said, deciding to smirk as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new chapter at last!
I so love Party Poison in the chapter and I also noticed...
AN EPIC CLIFFHANGER! Ah, how I missed doing damn cliffhangers and this is for you guys XD
Special thanks to: greendayluver64
RaelandJasey
ClaraZombie (P.S. read her stories, they're the shiznit!)

<333