Status: Up and running :)

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

Party Poison

Lying on the ground is Party Poison, who just opened his eyes and got up. The question is... Who won? Who won the battle between him and his worst and archenemy, Korse? It seemed to be mystery. Party Poison only remembers taking a shot at Korse and after that... Nothing. He doesn't feel any pain at all. It's like he woke up from a dream... A nightmare. He's pondering why he's like this. He should have had injuries. He's used to having them, but he's got none. He looked behind, where the bade he just escaped from is located, but it's gone. It's now making Party Poison confused. He's thinking already that maybe it is all a nightmare, a horrible dream, but it impossibly couldn't be one. It felt so real and it is real. Then, a sudden struck of pain throbbed in his head. It was only for a moment. After he immediately recovered, he decided to search again for the base.

He wants answers to his questions, and he's going to do everything he can to get 'em. He then walked, walked and walked to the far south, but still, he hasn't reached his destination. He hasn't faced any Draculoids since his long journey, and he felt that it's not right. It's just not right. He then reached an open road, and night already fell. It's chilly. He's tired from all the walking. He saw a tree across the street and that's where he decided to sleep for the night. As he slowly walked across the open road, he looked left and right, being the vigilant one he is. After walking successfully reached the tree. He sat down and leaned against the hard and rough bark of the tree. He pulled out his gun, his gun named Party Poison. It was where he got his actual name he's using at the moment. He held on to it, in case some Draculoid is sneaking around.

Before he could close his eyes to end the long day, he heard a sound... A sound that's pretty familiar... Very familiar... He then quickly stood up and saw a car coming towards his way. His eyes widened to see that it's the car of his team, the Killjoys, for he hears loud music coming from the car.

"Hey! Hey!" He shouted, waving his arms wildly. When the car's lights spotted him, the car stopped. Three men got out from the car and ran towards him. Party Poison ran towards them too.

"Dude!" Fun Ghoul shouted. He jumped towards Party Poison giving him a big, brotherly bear hug. Party Poison of course hugged back. Kobra Kid and Jet Star patted Party Poison's shoulder.

"We thought we'd never see you again," Jet Star said, smiling.

"How did you end up here?" Kobra Kid asked, excited and happy that his big brother is finally back.

"I don't know, but I'm fucking glad we're all together again!" Party Poison exclaimed, grinning. Fun Ghoul stopped hugging him and just smiled, being the childish one of the gang.

"Are you okay? You don't seem to be injured," Jet Star asked, checking Party Poison if he has some injuries.

"I'm shocked that I'm not injured," Party Poison said, smirking.

"What happened? Did Korse do something to ya?" Fun Ghoul asked. He always asks the simplest yet hardest questions.

"I don't know. All I remember is we had a one-on-one shootout and after I pulled the trigger... Blank," Party Poison explained. The three men around him don't feel so excited when they heard what Party Poison said, which made him (Party Poison) confused.

"Well, at least you're okay," Fun Ghoul said, patting Party Poison's shoulder. Party Poison smiled at Fun Ghoul and said,

"Yeah, what's important is I'm A-Okay and back on the team."

"I got the answer, I got the answer..." A voice said from nowhere. Party Poison looked around and asked,

"You guys hear something?"

The guys looked around too. They just shrugged.

"Street walking cheetah with a capital G. So get your hands up, now get your hands up...." The voice said again. It's now making Party Poison annoyed and irritated, but instead asking his teammates about it, he just shook his head, ignoring the voice he just heard for the second time.

"Okay, now that's just fucking weird," Party Poison thought, "Why am I the only one who heard it? I heard it loud and clear, but the guys didn't..." The thought he's thinking made him uncomfortable, which Fun Ghoul noticed.

"'Sup?" Fun Ghoul said. Party Poison just shook his head.

"You still remembering what happened?" Fun Ghoul asked. Party Poison just shrugged.

"Look, if you don't remember, it's fine. We can take down Korse and get your answers," Fun Ghoul said, smiling at him. Instead of smiling back, Party Poison got shocked on what Fun Ghoul said. It's very coincidental with what the voice said to him ("I got the answer"). Fun Ghoul then continued his set of words,

"And if we face Korse and those fucking Draculoids, I'm gonna be like, 'Put your hands up!' That would be so cool!"

Party Poison got even more shocked. This is not a coincidence for him right now. It's damn reality. And it slapped him right in the face. Fun Ghoul raised an eyebrow at Party Poison, but Party Poison eventually snapped out of it and said,

"Yeah, that would be fuckin' awesome!"

Fun Ghoul didn't take off the "raise" off his eyebrow and crossed his arms, getting suspicious of Party Poison's new strange behavior.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem to be always spacing out," he said.

Party Poison shook his head and waved his hands in assurance and said,

"I just need some food and sleep, that's all."

"...If you say so," Fun Ghoul said, walking ahead of Party Poison towards the car. Kobra Kid and Jet Star were already waiting in the car. Party Poison scratched his head and followed him.

"I'm not o-fucking-kay," Party Poison mumbled to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter UP!
Phew! Took me days to get a new chapter, and it's because of the exams last week.
But it's over now, means more updates! Yay!
And soo... A new mystery comes in the story. I wonder what's the answer to the mystery? LOLOLOL.
Comments would be appreciated, loves <3