Status: Up and running :)

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Since that evening, so far, nothing happened bad to Party Poison. He had a good night sleep and now that the sun's shining, time for another day of kicking Draculoid butt. When they all woke up, Party Poison took the wheel and drove the car off to their destination. Mission? Killjoys' Vendetta. Plan? Payback for what Korse has done to them, especially to Party Poison. Procedure? First: Find an entrance to sneak in. Second: Kill as many Draculoids as possible. Third: Kill Korse Fourth: Escape with nobody left behind. The whole thing's been planned out by the one and only Party Poison.

"Okay guys, you all ready?" Party Poison asked, pulling out his yellow ray gun that's named Party Poison. All of the Killjoys got their names today from the names of their guns and luckily for them, their guns are not like the same guns the Draculoid or even average people use. It's a collector's item: That's the best way to describe their guns. It has special features.

Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid and Jet Star then nodded as they pulled out their guns too.

"Ready!" The three answered in unison. Party Poison smirked and nodded as he steps on the accelerator at full speed. Destination: Back to the that place, the place where Party Poison has been held hostage. As for Party Poison, he wants answers from Korse because of the voice that randomly came in to his head last night. "Get ready for us Korse, we're coming for you!" He thought. He feels confident and determind that he can actually wipe off Korse this time.

"Move your body when the sunlight dies..."

Party Poison's eyes widened. It was that voice again. The voice that spoke to him just last night. That mysterious voice that only Party Poison can hear.

"Everybody hide your body from the Scarecrow... Everybody hide..."

Party Poison raised an eyebrow and thought, "Scarecrow? Fuck..." While Party Poison is deep in this thoughts, Fun Ghoul and the others saw a familiar sighting...

"Holy shit..." Jet Star said, looking at the the rear view mirror. Party Poison quickly snapped out of it and looked at the rear view mirror also. His eyes widened to see... Yes, Draculoids again and this time... Scarecrows. Scarecrows are the ones leading the Draculoids. They're second-in-command. And yes, they look like actual Scarecrows.

"The Scarecrow Unit!" Kobra Kid shouted.

"And they're fucking bulletproof!" Fun Ghoul exclaimed, starting to panic. They all knew that. They all knew that the Scarecrows were bulletproof. So, what do they do now? Party Poison then thought of what the voice said to him. "Hide your body from the Scarecrow? What the hell does that mean? And how are we gonna kill Scarecrows? That's the question!"

Party Poison then rolled his eyes and said,

"Okay boys, time to hide."

The three Killjoys with him just looked at him, but then, they trust him. He's their leader. They got nothing to lose.

"Where?" Fun Ghoul asked. Party Poison turned the car to the east side where the Draculoids and Scarecrows slowed down a bit.

"Anywhere. As long as we'll find some place to hide," Party Poison replied, feeling confident, but inside, he's nervous as hell. "Okay, voice, if we die because of hiding from them, I'm blaming you," He thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! So short! But this is all my little fingers can do now.
Hope you guys forgive me x(
Anyways, yeah, the Killjoys are having one hell of a bad time.
I wonder how they're gonna kill the currently unbeatable Scarecrows?