Status: Done! Sequel coming/in progress.

The Redhead, and The Dreamer.

Darren.

The first time I ever met Darren freshman year he accused me of dying my hair, and we spent at least half of our homeroom class period for the first two weeks of school arguing about it. He said my hair is too red to be natural, but it is.

The next thing I knew, we were half way through sophomore year and I was lying under him giving him whatever innocence I had left. He said he loved me, and that was enough to make me crazy about him. No one else had ever said anything like that about me.

Flash forward another year, and now he’s gone. His family moved to Iowa in June, and after trying to make it work for a few weeks via Facebook conversations and random video chats, he decided it wasn’t working out. He left me completely then, saying it would be easier for the both of us if we just decided right then and there to not even try to contact each other anymore.

I never would’ve given him everything if I’d known he’d drop me like that.

Now, he’s forever going to carry around my innocence in his pocket, and I’m just going to be another one of the girls in my small hometown who accidently gave it up to someone who doesn’t care anymore. Most of them go on wild streaks and end up pregnant. In a town like this, we’re sheltered all our lives, and the freedom after deciding it doesn’t even matter anymore destroys our lives.

I promised myself though, I won’t get pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know those stories with the incredibly short chapters that make it seem like it goes by and reads faster, and makes you feel that you're incredibly smart? This is going to be one of those. :D