Status: Done! Sequel coming/in progress.

The Redhead, and The Dreamer.

Gone.

That Saturday night I hung out with a few of my stoner friends and we all just sat around one of their backyards around a campfire and smoked for a few hours. Crystal and Ethan had their first official date that night, and I really didn’t have a ride to anything without her, so my options were pretty limited. I probably would’ve just stayed home and did nothing all night if I didn’t have some sort of reputation to uphold.

For awhile as we sit around the fire joking around and huffing in deep puffs, all I could feel was jealousy, but after awhile, the weed numbed every possible feeling away but stupidity. One of my friend’s friends, AJ, I think, stretched out a hand to me, and I took it without really thinking about it. We retreated into the woods behind the house and argued for nearly ten minutes over weither or not we really needed a condom before finally getting around to the deed. I kept saying I was on birth control, so it didn’t matter. He kept saying he’s heard about some of the places that I’d been and wanted to use it just in case. Obviously, he wasn’t as far gone as I was. He must have smoked a lot more than I normally did.

AJ was good for ten minutes or so, and that was all I really needed to forget I wasn’t good enough for Ethan, because apparently, I was good enough for this one. I fell asleep afterwards, and when I woke up the next morning both my late night hook up and my clothes were gone. Let’s just say, the walk home wasn’t the easiest thing I’ve ever done.