Status: Done! Sequel coming/in progress.

The Redhead, and The Dreamer.

Unrealistic.

"We could be anything we want Skylar." Ethan likes using big hand gestures when it comes to talking about his dreams. "I want to be big, and i've seen that look in your eyes before. You do too. We could. Together."

We were sitting at lunch. It was a Tuesday. Raining. It always seemed to be raining all of a sudden. Crystal was sitting in between us texting one of her other friends about a possible party hop that weekend coming up, and Ethan was giving me the rundown of how far he wanted 'us' to go.

"You're being a bit too unrealistic," I say. I want to be unrealistic too, but I've learned the hard way that keeping your feet planted on solid ground always seems to work out better in the end. "I mean, eventually, we could get something together, but that could take years. Are you really ready to deal with someone like me for years?"

"I could deal with you for forever, Skylar, and I just might." My eyes dart back and forth between Ethan and Crystal. I mean, i was flattered, and blood rushed to my cheeks a bit too quickly, but would Crystal really be okay with her boyfriends saying something like that to another girl? She didn't seem to notice though, or even if she did, she wasn't the least bit daunted by it. She didn't even look up from her phone.

"Then you're insane," I say finally. I try to shake the comment off. there's no possible way he could have meant it the way I was hoping he had been anyway.

"Yeah," he agreed with that crooked grin I still loved too much. "I'm told that all the time." His expression flicked to a more serious one. "Seriously though, I've got an audition set up with a small record company in Tymand. All we got to do is drive over and perform, and we could be on our way already if we impress them."

I smiled, excited already. "Sounds like we really need to finish a song then," I said.

"Yep," Ethan said. "And that's exactly why you're coming over Wednesday night. We need to start it all over, from scratch."

I nodded in agreement. "I suppose I could drop by."

"Seven good for you?"

"Yeah, I'll be there," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had the time to update recently, but I'm back now. I feel like such a dork. Go ahead. Scold me. XDDDDD

Getting close to the end. It shall be good. I promise, and yes! (So people stop PM'ing me asking and pleading) There shall be a sequel. Trying to think of a name, though I already got a basic idea of a storyline laid out. Any ideas?

On a side note. I posted a new, non-related song on Youtube.
Check out my channel here!