Status: Done! Sequel coming/in progress.

The Redhead, and The Dreamer.

Dyed.

For awhile, all I did was mope around and complain. People got used to my new characteristics, and even though I easily lost more than a few friends because of them, I really didn’t care. Then one morning, I woke up, and suddenly I realized I didn’t really miss Darren as much as I used to. I still had his pictures, but they didn’t give me butterflies or make me cry anymore everytime I looked at them. I took them down off my walls and tucked them away in a box in my closet.

Then, another day came, and I didn’t think of him in a positive way at all. I hated him. He took my ‘innocence’ if you want to be PG about it, and if I didn’t have any innocence anymore, why did I still have to be the goody goody conservative one out of my group of friends? I didn’t.

After one long weekend of shopping nonstop with Crystal, I’d morphed myself from someone she copied off of in Chem. 2, to someone she’d take out with her on a Saturday night. On top of that, just to stick it to Darren and the one thing he loved about me the most, I dyed my hair a brighter, completely unnatural red. It was fiery, and it was totally fake without even having to look at it twice. He would’ve hated it, and that’s exactly what made me love it so much.