Status: Done! Sequel coming/in progress.

The Redhead, and The Dreamer.

Wanted To Be.

Then suddenly, I was home and all I was left with was an empty feeling in my chest, and this still burning feeling of pain flowing throughout my entire body from my right cheek. I didn't know what exactly I was supposed to be doing. He'd hit me...He'd...hit me. I hit him. I could only come to one small conclusion over it all. We were both eternally fucked up in the head.

I guess that was why we were both such good musicians when it came down to the center of things.

So there I was, my own guitar in my lap, so conflicted I couldn't write anything. There was no expressing this feeling. It was strange. I hated it. Where was the flow of seemingly meaningless words that naturally came to me at any other time of day? Why would any sort of natural ability I might have had desert me right when I felt like I needed them most?

It was kind of insane.

And so I play old things. His song. A small bit I'd started and never finished about how stupid we both got when we just hung out the two of us. I hated it. There were new words now to describe the constantly changing situation, but no matter how hard I tried, they weren't my words. Maybe this was his song to write, and maybe one day he'd sing it to me.

Until then I suppose I was just always going to be the one in the dark.

I had to be quiet despite everything. Shape up. Tune my guitar. Confused or not we had a gig tomorrow night. Talent scouts. Big record labels. The works.

I just wondered if I'd be able to keep everything that was going on inside of me together long enough to do what I had to do to finally try to become everything I'd ever wanted to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got grounded again. DDDDDD:

No computer, and my mom took my Zune which was what I was counting on to update on.

I'll try and everything else to update, but no promises.

Link to sequel. Intro is kind of a teaser.

One or two chapters of this left, but I've already got the first chapter of the sequel at least semi planned out in my head. I'm really excited about it actually. I'll finally have a more flexible playground/s for my characters.

As of now, I'm kind of lost in whether or not Crystal will be a main, or even appear at all in the next one. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like her all that much at this point in time.

I do know however, there shall be a couple definate new charecters to be excited about, but I'll leave those to mystery for now.

:3