Status: Finished For now

Last Memory

My Water Broke

‘Zack? No that’s not possible, Zack’s dead I know that for sure because I KILLED HIM!’ My body trembled in fear as he continued advancing toward me. His teeth shown with what looked like reminisce of blood. There was a sinister look in his eyes that I hadn’t seen before, and I couldn’t move it was as though he had captured me into a curse.
“What’s the matter love? Oh, you must be remembering ripping apart my soul and leaving me for dead. Well you see my darling I can not be killed so easily and you are pregnant. You will be cursed and forced to bare my child, raise it and care for it as though you wanted it.”
~Time lapse 8 1/2 months later~

I wake up to the wonderful feeling of nausea and then the horrid back pain. I sit up and end up puking moments later. Zack has locked me in a prison and I am not aloud to roam the house any more because I am having his mutt child. ‘Oh that’s right I haven’t told you all the details have I?’ ok well Zack is a fucking demon dog, and the ass hole got me pregnant! I haven’t seen James in almost 9 months. I am going through depression and I just want to curl into a ball and die. I miss James and Markus, I know I know it’s my own damn fault for sending Markus away but I can’t help it. Anyway now you know what’s been going on lately so now back to the present moment.
The stomach pain is getting worse and ‘OH SHIT I THINK MY WATER BROKE!’ I let a blood curdling scream erupt from somewhere in my body, all I could here was thundering footsteps and the slam of my cell door. Zack grabbed me up bridal style and toted me to the car. That’s the last thing I remember before passing out…

~~~ WHATS THIS OH YEAH JAMES P.O.V.~~~
I have been staking out this mans house for almost nine months and I haven’t seen a single sign of Marico till today. She was unconscious and it looked like she was pregnant That BASTARD! I guess I will just have to break her out of the hospital and bring her home once again.
That’s when the planning started in James’s mind. Little did he know that he would soon be hurting Marico more than helping her.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG I AM SOOO SORRY GUYS! I am a shitty author and should be shot. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to write and I truely am sorry! Forgive me?
~Kayami~