Status: Finished For now

Last Memory

Mourning a Lost Child Can Lead To The Loss of a Lover

I feel as though I have entered a dream. There is a steady beep in the back of my mind and a heavy smell of disinfectant in the air. There are scratchy sheets draped over my body and pillows covering most of the side of my face. The pains are still in my stomach and they are progressively getting worse with every contraction. My body is numb except for the pains in my stomach. I hear voices in the distance I think they are doctors yet I am unsure. Maybe I won’t make it through the procedure… wait never mind I forgot. I AM ALREADY DEAD! My eyes fly open as another contraction hits and I feel a scream being ripped from my chest. I hear the door to the room open and the voices get louder. They are a jumbled mess and I can tell something is wrong because the life that has been growing in my stomach has started moving at a more frantic pace. I start screaming out of instinct, I know that my baby is dying and I can’t help but be scared for the child that I have been bearing these past months. I just keep screaming at the people I presume to be doctors to hurry that my baby is dying. The problem with this is that my screams and pleas fall on deaf ears. They continue screaming at each other asking what’s wrong, and they didn’t know what to do. I start crying because I feel the small child start slowing down and becoming non existent. My Baby is dying, no my baby is fighting and is failing. I finally feel the child go still and I know that the child has died. The only thing I can do at this point is mourn the lost of my unborn child.

~~~~~James P.O.V.~~~~~
I sit and watch from the doorway as I see Marico screaming at her ignorant doctors. She keeps telling them what’s wrong but they are not listening to her. They just keep yelling among themselves and finally she stopped screaming because the screams were replaced with mourning for the loss of her unborn child. I could feel the tears sliding down my cheeks as I silently mourned with her.
The doctors finally leave her room as she continues to sob and I walk to her bedside and try to comfort her. She shakes my attempts off and orders me to leave. Much to my defeat I obey her command, not that I had a choice, and left her to mourn by herself. I walked to the nurse’s station and asked them to give a box to Marico with a letter and address on it. Hopefully my love will come looking for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok I know it's short and I know I should be shot for being a shitty author but please stick with me!!!! Comment it gives me the confidence to write more please please help me out readers I need you guys!!
~Kayami~