Status: Finished For now

Last Memory

Where Do I Go From Here

~Where do I go? ~
When my weary spirit awoke I was laying across a mans lap. “Marico are you awake? Can you hear me? Sweetheart wake up please don’t leave me again.” I looked up at him in confusion why did he care so much about me? I don’t understand. Before I could say anything he kissed my ghostly lips and held my spirit tight against his warm body. Warmth erupted thru my tired soul and warmed me from the bottoms of my feet to the top of my head. My body wanted more than it could ever possibly have. How could he do this if I am dead? Maybe I’m not dead. What if I’m a half breed? Is that possible? Is that why I’m tired all the time and is that why people can still see me? Maybe I should ask the man.
“Who are you and what am I? I don’t understand what’s going on please help me!” He looked down at me with sad eyes and I saw a single red tear flow down his face. Before I could stop myself I reached up to him and licked the path the tear had followed. He shuddered as I did this and there was a sudden need for more of his blood. I couldn’t stop myself I tilted back his head and bit into his neck. The blood flowed thru my spirit like light in a light bulb. The man moaned as I drained his blood and he had a reaction that was like a person controlled by desire. He grinded against me and I could feel him against my stomach. It made me want to giggle with insanity. I released me when his breath got slow and pressed my lips to the wound and it closed. He rested his head against the wall behind him and closed his eyes. Something made me remember what had happened. I don’t know if it was from me feeding on him or just the way he was laying there but I remembered. He was my Markus; he was my fiancé, but that was over because I was dead. I also knew what I was, I’m a bloodlust spirit. I’m a vampire who didn’t fully change. I died halfway thru the process and now I’m a spirit as well as a vampire. I’m forced to forever wander around the world feeding on people who are to dumb to realize what is going on. Then when I am done with them they will just think they fell and hit their head and see me in there dreams for the rest of eternity. They’ll see the girl with golden eyes and dark brown hair. I heard Markus murmur something and I looked down at him. Had I taken too much of his blood for him to survive? “Markus sweetie wake up now you have to go to your room now.” My voice was like a sweet lullaby that couldn’t be ignored. He got up and started walking in the direction of his room. I continued to sit in the middle of the hallway. Where do I go from here? Am I able to leave him? Is there any way I can take him with me with out harming him? No, I can’t take him he would be in too much danger. So it looks like I’m alone. “I love you Markus please don’t forget me.” With out a single glance back I left the hospital and out into the lonely world.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment i can't fix what i don't know needs fixing