Status: Finished For now

Last Memory

What should I do?

I woke with a jerk and turned on my side to see the guy from yesterday. He was sleeping so soundly that I wanted to cry. I carefully untangled myself from him and slipped out the door. I stumbled into the sunlight and it hurt my eyes. I walked toward the river and sat on one of the benches. I used to come here with Markus. It was where he purposed on the 4th of July during the fireworks show. I let the tears fall down my face as I thought. I barely heard the footsteps coming from behind me and ducked just in time for the knife to miss my neck and hit my arm instead. If I weren’t already dead it would have hurt but I gasped all the same. I turned my head to see my least favorite person in the world, Dean. “Imma kill you, you stupid BITCH!” I sighed and stood up removing the knife from my arm. I threw the knife and Dean chased after it like a dog fetching his stick. Laughing I walked back to my make shift home.
Something was wrong as I walked into my little home. There was a dark presence I had never encountered before. I stalked through the rooms and saw the guy still asleep before I was slammed into the wall. I looked up and saw some one I thought I would never see again. “Markus is that you?” I was wrapped into a hug. He nodded and was trying to drag me out of the room when I put on the brakes not knowing what to do. ‘Should I leave with him?’
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but its that way for a reason!!!! Should Marico go with Markus or stay with the mysterious guy she just changed?????? let me know COMMENT!!!!!!!!
love ya guys
~Kayami~