Forbidden Love.

Forbidden love feels amazing.

Mikey Way is 17 years, and he lives at home , but this holiday, he was going to sleep over at his brother , Gerard Way. 'Cause his mom said that she and dad needed some alone time. You can say that Gerard and Mikey has a unusual relationship.. Right now , he was alone at Gerard's house. 'Cause Gerard was out, drinking.. as usual.

I lied in Gee's bed, it was so silent, i could hear my heart beat. It was 03:00 am. Suddenly i heard the door open. It was Gerard. My heart started to beat like crazy. Soon his cold body would be laying next to mine. He sneaked in to the bedroom, i could hear him taking his clothes off. He mumbled something when he almost fell down, while taking off his pants. He lay down next to me.

" Hey baby.." i said and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in closer to me.
" Hi sexy" He turned over so we lied face to face. He's breath smelled like alcohol.
" Uhm, how much have you've been drinking , Gee?"
" Not that much really.. just a few beers."
" Oh.. okay.."
" Fuck me, Mikey"
" Fuck my brains out " He said with a smirk. He was drunk.. but it didn't matter. I wanted him so bad right now.
" I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow " I said while my hand desperate searched for his crotch. He moaned loud as i reached his cock with my surprising cold hands. While i slowly began to jerk him off, he started to suck on my neck.
" Stop it ,Gee ! " i giggled ,
" Your gonna give me a hickey." Suddenly i felt a really sharp pain, Gee's teeth dug into my skin.
" Mm, blood! " he said, while continuing sucking on my neck. Why does he always have to be so vampireish? He came up to kiss me, and i tasted my blood mixed with alcohol in his mouth. At this time, he had already reached my dick with his hand, and now he crawled down between my legs, and started to suck me off. When i was really close to come, he stopped, and lay down.
" Fuck me Mikey. " I did what i was told, i pushed my dick slowly inside of him. He moaned over and over again, as i started to fuck him faster and faster
" Woah, Mikey.. fuck me harder ! "
" Oh, Gerard, I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to fucking see! " I screamed, and one moan later, i came in him.
" I want to taste you Gee" i said, and started to suck him off, he almost instant came in my mouth.
" Tasty?'"
" Mhm, very" I said, and came up to kiss him. There we lied. On top of eachother, naked, sweaty, kissing. This was a sick love. A forbidden love. But, god, it felt amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
- Please tell me if you liked it or not! I need to know if i should keep on writing one shots.. Thanks for reading :** -