Status: working on itt :)

Don't Close Your Heart.

Rachel Matthews used to be a normal girl. She used to have feelings just like you and I, now she feels nothing. She used to smile and joke a lot, now she barely even talks. In a matter of months her life went from being amazing to being horrendous. Her best friends, Bam Margera and Krissy Johnson, are worried. Rachel barely eats, and just smokes and drinks. They think that she is headed down a bad path and that if they don't do something soon she will end up dead.

Ville Valo used to be a normal guy, aside from being in a rock band. He used to go out and party with his bandmates all the time, they hardly ever see him anymore, unless working on music. He used to have a great life, now his life is horrible. His best friend, Bam Margera, is worried about him as well. He doesn't ever eat, and he just drinks and smokes too.

Ville Valo and Rachel Matthews have a lot in common:
-both were engaged.
-both smoke and drink nonstop.
-both have broken hearts.
-both have attempted suicide.

Bam Margera is afraid that he will lose his two best friends any day now; so he comes up with a plan. He brings Ville to the states to meet Rachel, hoping that the two will meet and fall in love with each other. He thinks that these two are the perfect match for each other.

Is Bam right? Or will he just bring even more heartbreak to these two hopeless romantics?