Love Bites

Lone Wolfe

I opened my eyes to the beating darkness, my eyelashes stroke my eyelids as I look towards the ceiling. I rest my head against the wall, as the tears begin to crawl slowly down my filthy face, leaving liquid black trails on my cheeks and dark shadows under my eyes. I sigh as i wipe away a lone tears that rests on the tip of my nose. I try to find my hands as a numbness sets its teeth into my bones. The burning in my gums throbs and calls for thick blood, it crawls its way up my face and becomes more overwhelming as sweat blankets my forehead to replace the silvery beads that remain in the corner of my eyes. A distant scream echoes in my mind as I remember the girl I drank from yesterday, her blood runs over my tongue and soothes my bodies burning urge for blood. The aching of my teeth pushes through my lips and small porcelain teeth cut through my lower and upper gums hidden behind my canines. I cant fight at this anymore than i can with the pain, the blood, the killing, him, her. I can see them across the room, through the tears that cloud my eyes. I'd say his name, but the lump in my throat is choking me. I cant say his without saying hers, and the vice on my chest squeezes when I think of her. My heart sinks and then there's a hole left , so more pain can creep in and make everything worse. I can hear their thoughts when I'm near them, they dragged me into this now they're taunting me . Leave. No. I need them, I don't need anybody.

I pull my fingers out of my belt loop, and clawing the wall behind me, I stumble to my feet. My arms hang limp by my side and my hair clouds my vision, but I carry on walking, stepping over the still, sleeping bodies, my shoulders sagging under the weight of my thoughts. I stumble past Seymour, who is still comatose from his... 'transformation' I suppose you could call it. Turning my head to look away from him, the guilt creeps up behind me and greets my pain with a jolly high five.

Walking through the door I shoot one last glance before sulking out in to the narrowing night.
My bodies pulsing desire for fresh blood pushed me on towards the place where I could the voices of an intoxicated young couple. In love and ready for action they seemed like easy prey. I stand behind a cold wall while I listen to them caress each others lips under neath the bright street light.

Closing my eyes and clenching my fists I open my ears to the surrounding blocks ;a car on 5th, a drunken bum asleep in the doorway of an empty terrace, and the ghosts of past robberies and rapes. Maybe the broken man wouldn't be so obvious, maybe he wouldn't be missed, maybe he would be the better victim ? I begin to turn in his direction when doubts begin to fill my tiny little half breed brain. Hang fire how can I tell he's drunk? or even a bum? maybe this person, they may not even be a he! maybe they forgot there key and got locked out of they're lonely home ... I mean, I can hear their heavy breathing but are they really asleep?

The couple begin to stumble backwards towards my wall, up against which they begin to kiss passionately. That familiar feeling makes its way through the air on a collision course for my chest. His face flashes in my head. It morphs slowly between her then him. The burning desire in my mouth becomes so overwhelming my lips curl over my gums to bear my vicious white teeth. With my eyes still closed , shut tight, I grimace at the fire that lines my gums. The couple begin to talk and I can already tell they are sophomores, their immaturity rides the highest notes of their voices, insulting my hearing and sense of pride. At almost 6 in the morning which is the more foolish of the two, the hunter or the hunted?

With my back against the wall I take a deep breath and open my eyes slowly, as if to prevent startling myself in case some stranger looked to see me OK, or to ask why I'm stood here molesting bricks and mortar with my mouth wide enough to swallow a train or small van. Making sure I am still very much alone under the glare of the yellow lamps I reach my arm up as if to touch the top of the wall. Springing up, I bend my knees before my feet leave the floor to increase the height of my leap, I grab the edge of the brick work and spin my self so that I may or may not land in a crouch atop the wall allowing me to glance upon my prey before I pounce like the jealous fool I am, OR I may slip and land clumsily atop the foolish young couple.

My grace exceeds me and I land a perfect crouch on the edge of the wall, but that is where my beauty ends. Like a scornful gargoyle I sit above them and looking down I feel the unbearable urge to just watch the two. To see where I went wrong, why are people always crying or mad after I sleep with them ? Only once has lake smiled at me after wards, at Kathy's party. Maybe I need to fall asleep to stop myself from doing horrible things. but then maybe if Lake hadn't turned me into this monster I might not have dropped off and instead made some snide comment about the size of his dick. My crouch begins to get rather uncomfortable around my knees and in another fluent movement I swing my legs round to my front and tuck my feet under my butt, so that I'm sat comfortably with my legs crossed.

My curiosity overrides my hunger and sit and watch as the guy slides down their pants and slips his way into her. Taking mental notes I watch their faces carefully tilting my head this way and that way , with a slight frown on my face as I observe how he closes his eyes smiling smugly and how she stares at his face and sighs in pleasure; similar to the way Madina did, only there was more heart here.

This was better than any porn site I've ever visited it was like this meant something.... the sight made me sigh so loudly I nearly fell from my perch in the realisation that they might hear me , ouch now that would be awkward ... I've never chased after something with its pants around its ankles ... hmmm how interesting. Without any further thinking I look at the guys neck then the girls, listening to their pulses I figure the guy would be the better, tastier, treat. Locking my eyes on his vein I practically dive from the wall as he looks up, i stare him eye to eye as my body flows through the air in a graceful arch, his face horror stricken he pulls out and turns to flee stumbling as he trips and falls. Too slow. I'm already on top of him, his erection digging into my hip as I sink my teeth into his neck.

A great force throws me from his body, crushing my ribs and causing my fangs to retract to prevent their fragile porcelain surface from being chipped or broken. I look up expecting to see the girl with a large pole or stick. Instead through the thick blanket of my fringe I see a tall man wearing a huge leather coat, a red dog collar round his neck like that of a priest tells me I've finally met my enemy. I realise I have been lured into a trap. Laying on the floor like and injured dog I try to straighten my right arm to prop myself up to improve my view of him, but my elbows fail me and my body sags to the floor. An unbearable urge to close my eyes sweeps through my veins like a poison as I look down at the hole in my side. He drags me up throwing my heavy body into the back of van, my head and hands hang limp too weak to fight back, I close my eyes as I feel my body hit the floor and skid into the back of the drivers seat,
"Show me your face..." i whisper before the rapid noises of running feet fade off and the rasping of rope grips my wrists like the hands of god. I hear the man spit 'sinner' before my eyes roll to the back of my head and eye lids flicker closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
rawr comments ...

sorryz took so long had a lot on since my last update with loss of my grandad and exams and such ive found it hard to find the time but now i promise tht if i get a few comments ill update every two days at least ^^