Status: Active :)

Lost In You

Anthem of Angels

*Adam’s POV*
“What do you want to do babe?” I asked as we walked into the house.

“Chill. Watch movies?” she turned to face me.

“Okay. Go pick the movies.” I pecked her lips before she walked away.

I walked to our room to change into more comfortable clothes. I heard Lexi walking to our room and a smile pulled at me lips.

“How many movies did you pick” I asked as she changed into her pjs.

“Three.” she smiled.

“Oh boy. Well let’s go watch.” I took her hand in mine leading her back to the living room. We sat on the couch and started watching Kick-Ass.

She fell asleep laying on my lap half way through the movie. She woke up when it ended.

“Do you wanna go to bed?” I asked a very sleepy Lexi who just nodded her head.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our bed.

“Night baby, love you.” I whispered in her ear.

“Love you too.” she mumbled back.

Next Morning
*Lexi’s POV*

I rolled over expecting Adam’s body to be there but there were just cold sheets. I opened my eyes to see that I was in an empty bed. I threw my legs over the side of the bed to see where Adam had gone. When my feet hit the floor I stepped in rose petals. I got up to see that the rose petals led to the kitchen where Adam was sitting at the table with pancakes, sausage gravy and biscuits.

“You seriously are too sweet for your own good.” I smiled sitting down at the table. I loaded my plate with all the goodness in front of me. I broke the comfortable silence after a few minutes.

“What’s with the guitar?” I asked taking a sip of my orange juice.

“I just wanted to give you your present since I couldn’t last night.” he said reaching behind him grabbing the guitar.

He strummed a few notes then began to sing.

Take me where I’ve never been
Help me on my feet again
Show me that good things come to those who wait
Tell me I’m not on my own
Tell me what I’m feeling isn’t some mistake
Cause if anyone can make me fall in love
You can

Save me from myself
You can
And it’s you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow
Tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I’ll just pretend
Cause if anyone can make me fall in love
You can

Baby when you look at me
Tell me what do you see
Are these the eyes of someone you could love
Cause everything that brought me here
Well now it all seems so clear
Baby you’re the one I’ve been dreaming of
If anyone can make me fall in love
You can

Save me from myself
You can
And it’s you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow
Tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I’ll just pretend
Cause if anyone can make me fall in love

Only you can take me salin in your deepest eyes
Bring me to my knees and make me cry
And no one’s ever done this
Everything was just a lie
And I know, yes I know

This is where it all begins
So tell me it’ll never end
I can’t fool myself
It’s you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow
Tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I’ll just pretend
If anyone can make me fall in love
You can

Show me that good things come to those who wait


I had tears in my eyes as he finished the song.

“Why are you crying?” he wiped away the tears as they slid down my cheeks.

“I don’t know.” I shook my head.

“I have one more song then I’m done. I promise.” he smiled.

Forever could never be long enough for me
Feel like I’ve had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won’t let them see
But there’s one thing left today
Now that the weight had lifted
Love has surely shifted my way

Marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this café
Say you will
Mmm
Say you will
Mmm

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I’ll wear out the words I love you
And you’re beautiful
Now the wait is over
And love has finally shown her my way

Marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this café
Say you will
Mmm
Say you will
Mmm

Promise
You’ll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everybody
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello I this café
Say you will
Mmm
Marry me
Mmm


When he finished he grabbed a little black box to reveal a beautiful ring. I gasped as more tears slid down my cheeks.

“Alexis Lynn Sanders will you do the honor of becoming my wife?” he asked down on one knee.

I nodded my head fervently before I found my voice. “Yes yes of course I will!” I said in a rush.

He smiled and slid the ring on my finger. I cupped his face and kissed him passionately.

“I love you.” he whispered.

“I love you too.” I whispered back. I wiped away the last of the tears. “Matty’s gonna kill you.” I giggled.

“That’s why I told him last night.” he smiled.

“He’s still gonna attack you and so are the rest of the guys. And don’t get me started on the girls.” I laughed.

“Ugh. Why?” he groaned.

“Because you’re an outsider. And partly because they didn’t know about our relationship and now we’re getting married.” I smiled.

“Well then let’s go tell them.” he pulled me out of the chair and up the stairs.

I quickly dressed in American Eagle shorts, an Avenged Sevenfold razorback tank top, and black Vans. Adam had black skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides shirt, and slip on shoes.

“You might want to wear and Avenged shirt.” I suggested.

“Good idea.” he agree taking the BVB shirt off and putting an A7X shirt on.

As we got in the car I sent a text to everybody but Matty telling them to go to my house. Then I called Matty to tell him Adam and I were coming over. As I hung up I realized we were at my house.

“You ready?” I looked at Adam.

“Yep. You gonna keep the ring on?” he asked.

“I’m gonna take it off till they all get there then I’ll put it back on.” I smiled sliding the ring off my finger off my finger and into my pocket.

“Okay.” he nodded.

“Matty!” I yelled through the house.

“Lexi!” he yelled back imitating my tone.

He came down the stairs and walked over giving me a hug. He gave Adam a ’man hug’.

“I don’t understand why guys can’t just hug.” I shook my head walking into the living room. I plopped down on the couch and changed the tv channel to MTV. Teen Mom was on.

“Why do you watch this?” Matty said as he walked into the living room.

“Because it’s educational.” I smiled.

“How is that educational?” Matty asked.

“It shows you what it’s like to be a teen mom. Now shh.” I blindly swatted in his direction. I heard him chuckle at my attempt to hit him.

Both boys actually cooperated with me and stayed silent as I was watching tv. Aiden and Andy walked in about ten minutes later. They smiled when the saw what was on. They pushed the guys off the couch and sat on either side of me.

Zacky came in a few minutes later. He went to say something but Matty shhed him and pointed to us sitting on the floor watching the teen moms. Brian and Johnny came in after Zacky. Brian sat on the couch and Johnny sat on the floor next to Andy. I looked around noticing everybody was there. I looked at Adam who smiled and nodded. I got of the floor and stood in front of everybody. They all stared at me as I reached into my pocket and slid the ring on my finger. The girls squealed when they realized what it was then it set on the guys.

Matty’s body went stiff.

Zacky gaped.

Johnny grinned.

Brian kept opening his mouth to say something but kept closing it.

“When?” Matty finally broke the silence.

“This morning.” I looked at Matty, his body still hadn’t relaxed.

“Wow.” Brian finally choked out which caused me to giggle.

“I think the guys need to move rooms and have a talk.” Zacky said.

“I agree.” Matty finally relaxed,

All the guys got up except Adam.

“You coming?” Johnny asked.

“I thought Zack meant the Avenged guys.” he said getting up and following the guys.

“Don’t kill him!” I yelled after them.

I looked back at Andy and Aiden.

“Oh my God.” Aiden sighed.

“Holy shit. You’re getting married.” Andy said.

Then we all screamed at once.

“Oh my God!” Andy screamed.

“I know! I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy.” I smiled and looked at my ring.

“What did he do?” Aiden asked.

“He made me breakfast then he sang You Can and Marry Me. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. It was so cute.” if possible I smiled wider.

“Awwwww.” they said together.

“What do you think they’re doing in there?” I nodded my head toward where the guys had gone.

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t want to be Adam right now.” Aiden shook her head.

*Adam’s POV*

“Congratulations bro.” Zacky raised a shot glass.

“Thanks.” Adam downed his shot.

“I hope you realize that you’re basically marrying my pride and joy. So you better love and cherish her because if you don’t you will have all four of us after you.” Matt ended in a menacing tone that scared the shit out of me.

All I could do was nod causing the guys to laugh.

“You have nothing to be afraid of as long as you don’t hurt her. She might as well be our daughter. She grew up on tour with us.” Brian said.

“If you don’t mind me asking what happened?” I looked at Matt.

“Our parents fought and one day it went to far.” Matt looked away shaking his head. “She was little, probably five or six. Our parents were fighting as always. Lexi was in my room because that’s where she always went when they fought. We could hear glass breaking then everything went quiet. Lexi was very curious when she was little like she is now. So she walked downstairs to see what happened. I followed her to make sure she didn’t get hurt. When we got to the living room there was glass everywhere so I picked her up but she squirmed out when she saw mom. She was laying on the floor bleeding. Dad was nowhere to be found. I called the ambulance then the police to look for dad. I got Lexi, ran back to my room and locked the door. Mom had a concussion and they found dad two days later. She denied him hitting her and things went back to our kind of normal. After that Lexi wouldn’t trust anybody but me. When I turned eighteen I moved out and took her with me. We haven’t seen our parents since we moved out.” Matt wiped a stray tear away.

“Wow.” I sat back shocked.

“Yeah so now that I’ve killed the happy mood let’s go back to the girls.” Matt walked to the door.

“Oh and one more thing.” Zacky started. “What we talked about in here stays between us Lexi doesn’t know we know her back-story.”

All of them looked at me.

“Why would I tell her?” I followed them back to the girls.

“Tell who what?” Lexi asked.

“Nothing babe.” I pulled her into a hug.

*Two Weeks Later*

*Aiden’s POV*

“You ready for tour?” Zacky asked.

“Duh.” I smiled.

“Of course you are. You were raised on a tour bus.” he chuckled.

“And I loved every minute of it.” I leaned up to kiss him.

He put his hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. We head somebody clearing their throat causing us to pull away. Andy was standing in the doorway laughing.

“Hey Andy.” I got off the bed and walked down the stairs with her.

“Was I interrupting?” she said sarcastically.

“Yeah, go away.” I laughed.

“You’ll get plenty of time with him on tour. So chill.” she lightly pushed me.

We walked into the family room flopping down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and switched it to MTV. Teen Mom 2 was on.

“Do you watch this?” I asked Andy.

“I’m addicted.” she smiled.

I laid my head on the arm of the couch and flung my legs into Andy’s lap.

“Can you believe Chelsea is letting Adam move in?” I shook my head.

“She’s such an idiot. He’s wants to be a dad when it’s convenient for him. This is not going to work and she’ll get hurt again.” she sighed.

“Right? And Kailyn, what is up with her?” I turned my attention back to the tv.

Zacky walked into the room and scoffed when he saw what was playing.

“What?” I looked at him.

“Why do you watch this?” he pointed to the tv.

“Because I like it. And it’s good entertainment.” I smiled.

“I can entertain you way more than this show can.” he smirked.

“Whoa. Didn’t want to hear that.” Andy said.

“Get used to it. You think we’re bad wait till you head Johnny.” I smiled.

“Oh I have heard him plenty of times. How do you resist it so much?” she turned her attention away from the tv.

“Lots of willpower.” I sighed as Zacky kissed my neck from behind automatically finding my sweet spot. I bit my lip.

“Stop.” I managed to choke out.

“Fine. But we’re finishing this later.” he kissed my cheek.

“Does he do that all the time?” Andy asked when Zacky was out of earshot.

“Yeah. It gets really hard to resist him sometimes. He’s learned many but not all of my weak spots.” I sighed.

“Johnny has too.” she chuckled. “Can I ask you something?” she tilted her head.

“Sure.” I shrugged.

“Have you and Zacky you know?” she fidgeted with her fingers.

“No but I have done things for him and him for me.” I could tell she was nervous. “Why? Have you and Johnny?” I asked.

“No but we almost did.” her eyes darted to the floor.

“Andy hon it’s not that big of a deal. Zacky and I have come really close before too.”

“But you’re a virgin right?” she met my eyes.

“Yeah, aren’t you?” I asked a little worried.

“No.” she whispered.

“What?!” I screamed.

“Shhhhh!” she looked back at the stairs.

“He’s not gonna come back down. He’s waiting for me to go back up there. Now explain.” I punched her arm.

“It was a guy in college that I thought I loved till I caught him cheating.” she explained.

“Wow. I didn’t expect you to be the first to lose your V-Card.” I chuckled.

“Neither did I.” she ducked her head.

“He doesn’t need to know yet. When the time is right you’ll tell him.” I said in a soothing voice.

“What if he doesn’t want me anymore?” she whispered.

“Then he’s an idiot.” I smiled.

“Thanks.” she fell over so her head was in my lap.

I started running my fingers through her hair.

“Why did you come over?” I asked after a minute of silence.

“I wanted to see you.” she said sleepily.

“Well now I think you’re tired. So you sit down here and rest. I’m going upstairs.” I got off the couch and put a blanket on top of her.

“Can you and Zacky keep it down please?” she giggled.

“I’ll turn some music up.” I laughed. “Sweet dreams.” I kissed her forehead.

“Love you.” she slurred.

“Love you too.” I turned and walked up the stairs.

“Hey.” Zacky said as I entered the room.

“Hey.” I climbed on the bed snuggling up to his side.

“Did Andy leave?” he ran his fingers through my hair.

“No she’s sleeping downstairs.” I threw my arm over his torso.

“Oh damn.” he sounded disappointed.

“What?” I lifted my head.

“We can’t do anything.” he frowned.

I got up plugged my ipod in the dock and turned the Trio play list on.

“Nice.” he smiled.

I climbed back on the bed in my original position.

“You’re not gonna have fun with me?” Zacky said as he resumed running his fingers through my hair.

“I’m tired. We’ll have fun later.” I lifted my head pressing my lips against his in a quick kiss.

“Alright I’m gonna hold you to that.” he smiled.

“Okay.” I yawned. “Night babe.” I wrapped my arm around his torso.

He kissed my head. “Night.”

The song switched as I fell asleep to Anthem of Angels.
♠ ♠ ♠
School got insane so I couldn't write. Here's an update that I wanted to post like two weeks ago.
Comments are <3 <3 <3
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee commenttttttttttttttt

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25395838

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26521748