Status: Just a random story idea. Hope you enjoy :)

Color

She's attractive, but bitter

Madeline walked in a rushed way with her heels on. She looked nice. She always looks nice. Always dressed to impress. Made me the way I am, when I do dress nice that is.

She walked up to a bus door and knocked on it. There was no answer. She pulled on the handle and it opened. She left my bag she had been carrying by the door so I did too. Sunny walked into the bus and I followed after.

"Oh jeez." she groaned. The bus was a mess. Alcohol bottles everywhere, it smelt like weed in here, clothes and food everywhere, dirty dishes and trash piled high. I started to laugh a bit. We stepped over the bottles and everything else that cluttered the floor. She slid open the door to the presumed bunk area. There was a hand hanging out of the bunk to our right. She smacked it hard.

"Ow. What the hell?" She opened the curtain.

"You guys are the most unprepared boys I've ever met." she said to the boy with the shaggy black hair that had one streak of blonde in it. He eyed her and then me.

"You girls are the most hottest girls I've ever met." he smiled. Sunny scoffed but was blushing. I just rolled my eyes.

"Where is your manager?" Sunny asked. There was a noise from the front door.

"Guys, get the hell up. Those girls should be here soon!" the voice was getting closer.

"What girls?" a voice groaned from two bunks away. Some one fell from their bunk and then saw our feet. His eyes made their was up our bodies slowly.

"These girls." he said with a smirk and big eyes. Sunny kept blushing but pulled it off as anger. Other guys began to come out of bunks all focused on us.

"Or they're already here." a voice said from behind us. We turned around and there was a guy about the height of me with heels on. He had on mostly black, had a lip ring in his bottom lip, and black hair that was covered with a black hat.

"Are you Matthew?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah. And you must be Evangelina and Madeline." he smiled, shaking our hands.

"You got us strippers?" one of the boys asked. Sunny turned redder and her fists clenched at her side. I stifled my laughter. I thought it was always funny when she got mad.

"Vinny, shut up." Matthew said. "Well Evangelina is the new assistant manager and Madeline is here to drop her off." The guys all did their sound of understanding.

"So we aren't getting lap dances?" Vinny asked. The guy next to him punched him in the ribs and he groaned out. I let out a laugh. Finally a guy climbed down from his bunk and a girl followed after him. Both of their hair everywhere and the girl's clothes barely on. The guy was in his boxers. The guy was staring at me intently.

"Way to be, Alex. Nice first impression for our new assistant manager." one of the guys said.

"Shut up, like you look any better." he said. The girl was clinging to his arm but you could see his wanting to be away. There was an awkward silence. "So it's time for our band meeting. Bye Natalie." he said, facing the girl. She looked confused and like she was about to cry.

"My name is Brittany. and I don't have a ride back to New Jersey." she said. Everyone was watching them. Alex let out a sigh.

"I don't know what you want me to do about that." he said. She stared at him with tears coming down her face but he wouldn't look at the girl. I couldn't help but be nice. I reached into my wallet and grabbed 150 dollars. I walked up to her and all eyes were on me now, even Alex's again. I held the money out to her.

"Hopefully that is enough, if not I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for Alex's actions. Don't let it effect you, he is the one who should feel bad." I said. Alex's jaw dropped and the girl thanked me and took the walk of shame. I turned around to face everyone. "Ok, guys. Things are going to change, a lot. Like for one. No girls unless they are your girlfriends, me or anyone that is with me, are allowed on this bus. And this bus is going to be kept at least semi-clean. I'm pretty sure you guys can handle that." They all stared at me with awed expressions except Matt and Sunny. They looked to Matt.

"What she says goes." Matt said.

"According to who?" Alex scoffed, crossing his arms. I laughed and turned back to him.

"I am supposing you're the one Isobel sent me for." his eyes widened at the name. I let a smirk slide onto my lips. "Yeah that's your mom." It was silent for a little while.

"Well introduce yourselves." Matt said. There was: Jack, Vinny, Cloussey, Rian, Zack, and Alex. They said there were a few others but they were out helping with stages.

I now knew who I was there for. Mister Alex Gaskarth from the band All Time Low. And yes I have heard of them and him. Wasn't much of a fan really and I definitely wasn't a fan of him either.

Matt offered Sunny coffee and they left to go and get some at the Starbucks a few blocks away, I guess, leaving me here alone.

"Well can one or two of you get my bags from outside, please?" I asked. Zack and Vinny moved to get them.

"Your bunk is right under mine," Jack said excitedly, "We can have slumber parties, paint each others nails, boy talk, pull all nighters." he began to jump around. I laughed out as he did all of this.

"He really isn't gay, though. Don't fall for his tricks." Rian laughed out too. I nodded that I understood. Alex stood there pouting.

"What's up with you?" I asked him. He scoffed.

"Are you really asking that?" he asked.

"Apparently. But I know what is wrong. You don't like the fact I'm in control. Well let me tell you something Mr. Gaskarth, there is nothing you can do about that except suck it up and stop acting like such a five year old about it." I smiled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Evangelina | Madeline

How bout that Mr. Gaskarth? Ha ha.

Hope you guys are enjoying this.

Thanks :)