Status: Will start soon

Silent Scream. Defeaning Whispers.

Skyler is a young teenage boy in Lodim High School. He is one of the most popular kids there. Surprisingly enough he is gay and yet everyone loves him. His whole school supports him. But while Skyler may smile with his friends, he is secretly a self abusing kid who is severely depressed. His father brutally beats him every couple of night and treats him like scum. Skylar is a mute around most people. Skylar has the ability to talk but chooses against because of his fears.

One day his teacher, Mr. Stevens, sees bruise on Skylar's back when his shirt rides up a bit. Mr. Stevens attempts to approach the young Skylar but he is afraid of people to an extent to where the slightest touch can give him a panic attack. Mr. Stevens gives Skylar a note that asks him what is going on in his life and asks him to write an honest essay on how his life is.

Mr. Stevens finds a way to get Skylar away from his abusive father by asking Skylar to move in with him. While Skylar may be very cautious at first. Skylar soon learns it is for the better. Skylar grows close to Mr. Stevens and forms a strong bond with him. And somehow, the two people who were never supposed to fall in love, do. Will it last? Or will it go up in flames?

Steal This:
To Boys: You steal this and I will chop your dick off, chop it up, fry it up, and feed it to you piece by fucking piece.
To Girls: You steal this and I will shank you in the boobs with a spork and tear off your boobs and shove them down your throat!
  1. Lying Every Day
    Skylar's Point of View
  2. Unrealistic Fantasies
    Mr. Stevens' Point Of View