Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

Pull me out when things are at their worst.

John.

“So what do you want for your birthday?”

I turned to Alison, her blue eyes burning into mine. I couldn’t help but to feel like a little bitch under her stare, she was just gorgeous. She pushed up her dark framed glasses with a smile, she was adorable.

“For you to come to my party tonight”, I said simply giving her a smile. “That’s all I want.”

“I told you my Dad will kill me. He’s already mad about me going out a lot lately.”

“Once a week is a lot?”

“To my Dad”, she said with a shrug before pulling into the parking lot of the hospital.

“Can you try?” I asked after she parked the car.

She looked over at me with a defeated look on her face. Our eyes met and all I wanted to do was kiss her pink lips.

“I’ll try.”

I gave her a smile before leaning in and kissing her cheek. I got out of the car and I watched as she stayed still in her car for a couple of seconds before stepping out. We walked to the hospital in comfortable silence. I opened the door for her; she turned around to give me a smile.

“Good morning kids.”

“Good morning Kathy”, she said sweetly. “Daisy awake?”

“Yes she is.”

Alison turned to look at me with a big smile plastered on her face. She reached over grabbing my hand in hers. I felt my skin burn at just one touch. I gave Kathy a smile before she dragged me down the hall into the familiar room.

“John!”

“Hey Daisy”, I said with a smile walking over to her bed to place my lips against her warm forehead. “How did you sleep?”

“Not too good I was freezing.”

“It was a hundred degrees last night. Are you crazy?!”

“Just sick.”

I gave her a weak smile before turning to Alison. The smile on her face was gone but once she noticed us looking that smile reappeared. She walked over to the other side of Daisy with a smile, the both of them sharing the same exact smile.

“We got something for you.”

“Does it involve nudity?”

“John!”

I felt a sudden blow to my arm followed by pain. I looked over at Alison with a shocked face making Daisy erupt in laughter.

“What?!” I yelled like that was the most obvious question to be asked.

She just shook her head with a smile on her pink lips. I watched her reach in her big brown bag and pull out a big red bag with the words happy birthday printed on it. She handed it over to me with a smile before pulling out another smaller bag that looked like it was handmade. I looked over at Daisy who was smiling with anticipation.

“Open it!”

“Hold your horses Daisy”, I said with a laugh before looking down at the bags. “Which one should I open first?”

“The big red bag!”

“The big red bag it is”, I said with a laugh pulling it up on my lap with a laugh.

I pulled out the white paper with a laugh and looked down at the big picture frame. I pulled it out and saw a big picture of Daisy, Alison and I smiling faces looking back at me.

“I love this”, I said looking down at it with a smile.

“There’s more!”

I let out a laugh before looking back into the bag; I threw my head back with a laugh as I saw what was in it. I looked over at Daisy who was holding back a laugh but Alison was sitting there with a big smile.

“A Walk to Remember, really funny guys.”

“Here”, Alison said with a laugh handing me the other bag.

I pulled it from her hand and looked into the bag and pulled out a bracelet. I looked down at it looking at the colorful band and then the words Believe printed across. I looked over at Daisy and Alison with a confused face as they both lifted up their wrist to show the matching bracelets. I looked over at Alison and saw the words Love printed across. Then I averted my eyes over to Daisy’s and the world Live was printed across. I felt my heart break a bit but I didn’t let it show.

“Thank you guys so much.”

“Happy Birthday John”, Alison said with a smile before grabbing me into a hug and then planting her lips against my cheek.

I felt my whole body go into a fit of shakes and all I wanted to do was grab her into mine arms and have my way with her. I shook those feeling out of my head and looked over at Daisy and grabbed her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

“Alison.”

I looked up and saw Damon standing there with an unpleased facial expression as he looked at us in disgust, he was obviously pissed off.

“Oh hey Damon”, she said with a sweet smile.

“Can we talk?”

“Yeah sure”, she said standing up and walking out the room.

Damon looked back at me with the best glare he could muster up. I just let out a laugh as he walked away. I looked back at Daisy who was glaring over at him. I just gave her a kiss on the cheek before spending the whole day with her.

“Are you ready to party JohnO?!”

“Fuck yeah man”, I said with a laugh before grabbing the shot glass that was being placed in front of me. “To a good night with good friends”, I said putting it up in the air looking around at the small group of friends that showed up early to my house.

They all cheered and yelled out loud as I downed back the shot like a pro. I looked down at Megan who was struggling with the shot but then downed it. She looked up at me with a satisfied smile before leaning up to give me a kiss on my lips. I let her tongue slid through my lips as my hands wondered down to her ass gripping down on it lightly. Once people started to show up the music was being blasted and the drinks were being downed like it was our last night on earth.

“Baby dance with me!”

“I told you I don’t dance.”

She just rolled her eyes before sitting down on me, straddling my hips and grinding herself into me. Everyone around us was too preoccupied to notice the blond giving me a lap dance in front of everyone.

As her ass was moving across my lap I looked around my backyard at everyone dancing around and drinking, that’s when my eyes were met with the beautiful girl standing there with a smile. I looked her up and down, her long legs and cute little body. I tapped on Meg’s ass so she could get up, she looked over at me with a hurt expression but I didn’t care. I walked straight up to Alison with a beer in hand and smiled at her. Once her eyes met mine a smile was spread across her face.

“You made it!”

“I did”, she said with a smile before I grabbed her into a hug. “Happy almost birthday, again.”

“Thank you, again”, I said with a laugh before turning to Sophie. “Hey Soph.”

“Hey John, happy birthday’s eve.”

“Thank you”, I said with a smile. “Moose is out back helping me clean everything.”

“Oh okay”, she said with a smile before turning to Alison. “Come with me to find him.”

Alison nodded her head before giving me a smile and walking off. I watched her walk away, checking out every part of her body. I turned my attention back to Damon who was doing the same thing, suddenly I felt like the biggest dirt bag at that moment. I turned my glances back to Alison standing there with Sophie talking to Max.

“Stay away from her man.”

“How about you stay away from her?”

“Listen John”, I turned around to look at Damon both of our glares up and running. “All I want to do is get it in. A type of guy like you should understand.”

“A type of guy like me?” I asked with anger in my eyes.

“Come on man I know what kind of guy you are. You and I are similar and you know it’s true”, he said looking over at me with that smirk. “So just back off, she’s just some bitch no need to get a bloody nose over her.”

At that point I felt my balled up hands loosen up, I looked back at Megan who was dancing around. All I could think about was what a dick I was to that girl. Megan was Alison to Damon; I was just like this scum bag.

“Hey babe”, Damon said turning to the blue eyed girl with a smile. “Come on there’s something I need to show you.”

I turned to look at Alison whose smile made her even more naïve and innocent. She gave me a wave before walking off with Damon. I watched their fingers intertwine and all I wanted to do was kick his ass and then take Alison in my arms.

“Take a hit of this shit, its so bomb.”

I looked over at Travis and nodded my head before taking the piece from his hand and placing it to my lips. I inhaled the smoke still looking over at Alison and Damon.

“Hey baby.”

I exhaled the smoke out into the dark air before looking down at the small blond. “Hey babe.”

“When is everyone leaving?”

“I don’t know”, I said taking another hit before pacing it back to Travis. “Whenever, my parents aren’t here. They took Ross and Shane out for the weekend, some family time.”

“Party the whole weekend!” Travis yelled throwing his arms up in the air as everyone else cheered along with him.

That’s when Megan leaned in with a smile pressing her lips against my ear. “And a whole lot of Birthday sex.”

I let her lips press against mine in an aggressive kiss. I pulled away looking down at her with a smirk before turning my glance to Alison standing there alone. I looked back down at Megan who was dancing on me. I took another chug of my beer and tried my hardest to enjoy myself, enjoying being some scum bag that everyone but me were aware of.

[&]

Alison.

“Do you know where Damon is?”

Sophie turned to look at me with an annoyed look on her face, she could have cared less where Damon was. But then she gave me a smile.

“So that means he’s lost and you can never see him again!”

“Soph”, I said with a laugh looking over Max who was letting out a laugh, his arms wrapped around my friend’s small frame.

“He went upstairs.”

“Oh okay, thank you Max”, I said with a smile.

“Ugh baby!”

I watched Sophie hit her boyfriend’s chest with a laugh. I turned around once their lips met each other and made my way through the crowds of people. I looked over at the crowd of people lining up the stairs staring at me as I walked up them and past them. I walked to the first door pulling it open and saw a couple on the bed in a very heated make out. I jumped back slamming the door shut before turning to the next room.

When I pulled the door open I saw Damon lying there, alone thankfully. All the bad thoughts that were rushing through my head and heart were gone.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with a laugh before shutting the door behind me.

“Just thinking.”

I walked over to him taking a seat on the bed right next to him. He sat up and looked over at me placing his lips against my cheek and then leaning back down.

“What were you thinking about?”

“Just how your best friend hates me”, he said with a laugh. “And your new friends hate me.”

“What friends?” I asked with a laugh. “My only friends are Daisy and Sophie.”

“The people at the hospital”, he said with a shrug before looking into my eyes with his vulnerable green eyes. “John.”

“John doesn’t hate you”, I said with a laugh. “I don’t think John really hates anyone.”

“Trust me, he hates me.”

“Did he tell you something when you two were alone?”

“No”, he said with a pout of his lips. “I just got that vibe.”

“Don’t worry”, I said with a laugh before leaning in and giving him an innocent kiss on his lips. “I like you.”

He gave me a smile before grabbing my waist and pulling me on top of him. I suddenly felt really tense as his hands roamed my body. His lips met mine in a very aggressive kiss causing my lips to feel pain. I felt his tongue slide against mine but all I could do was just let him do what he wanted. I didn’t know what to do when he would do this, I always felt too awkward. Suddenly I felt myself being turned around on my back and Damon hovering over me.

I felt his body weight on my body and I tried to move around to get out from under him but he took the moving around as something else. His lips sucking on my neck as his hands landed on my leg moving his hands up. Suddenly I felt his hand go under my skirt, I jumped back.

“No Damon.”

“Come on, you’ll like it.”

Then I felt his hands go up my skirt once again. I pulled my mouth away from his and pushed his chest as hard as I could but that didn’t really budge him.

“Can you stop Damon, you’re hurting me.”

“Just go with it”, he said reattaching his lips to my neck.

“Just stop!”

I pushed him completely off of me. He looked down at me with anger in his eyes before getting off of the bed. I watched him stand there pacing around the room, I suddenly started to feel scared.

“You’re such a fucking bitch!”

I was thrown off by his choice of words but I just nodded my head before fixing my clothes and standing up on the opposite side of the room.

“All I wanted to do was have sex with you”, he began making my heart drop. “I took you on all those gay ass fucking dates and got nothing. I volunteered at the fucking hospital and I still got nothing. I had to deal with all those fucking disgusting sick kids that are going to die anyways just to get in your pants!”

I stood there unsure of what to do but the tears were speaking for me. I let them fall from my face, suddenly I felt something I have never felt before; hate. All I wanted to do was punch Damon but I never would. That’s when I went straight to the door and walked out with a slam of the door. I tried my hardest to cover up the tears falling from my face, whipping them away but they kept coming. I got to the stairs filled with people and my anxiety was getting the best of me as I walked down the stairs trying my hardest to cover my face and the tears falling from them.

“Alison what were you doing upstairs?!”

I turned around and saw Eric standing there with John right next to him. I just shrugged before trying to walk past them.

“What happened?!”

I suddenly felt someone grab my arm and pull me into them. I looked up and saw John’s green eyes burning into mine.

“What happened Alison?” he asked again before his eyes wondered up to Damon who was standing at the top of the stairs. “Did he hurt you?”

“Of course you would go and run to this asshole”, Damon said walking down the stairs to meet with John and I. “He just wants to fuck you as bad as I do. Give it up she’s not going to fuck anyone! Stupid prude bitch!”

He walked down the stairs; I looked over at John feeling the tears burning as they fell down. I was hurt and embarrassed; this is why I never went to parties. It was always filled with teenage movie scenes. John looked down at me with such anger in his eyes.

“What the fuck did you say asshole?”

John handed me off to Eric who was holding on to me. “Did he do anything to you?”

I just shook my head before he whipped my tears. I turned and looked and saw Damon turn around and got in John’s face.

“I said she was a fucking prude bitch”, he said louder than before. “She’s all yours man, you try and get that pussy.”

That’s when I saw John’s fist collide into Damon’s. I jumped back suddenly scared as all the guys jumped into it. Damon tacked John down as they continued to punch each other. I watched as the music was turned off and everyone was standing there in the doorway holding back both guys.

I looked over and saw Sophie and Max walk into the scene looking around. Max went straight to his friend as Sophie looked around for me. Once she noticed me she ran in my direction and grabbed me into a hug.

“Get this fucking idiot out of my house before I fucking kill him!”

I looked over at John who was being held down by all his friends. I looked over at Max holding Damon before throwing him outside.

“Fights all over; now go get drunk!” Max yelled making everyone laugh and go back to what they were doing.

Sophie looked over at me before pulling my up the stairs and into an empty room. She looked me up and down before the tears started to spill from her eyes.

“He didn’t you know?”

“No”, I said looking down. “He tried.”

“I swear I’m going to fucking kill him.”

“It’s fine”, I said holding back all the tears that were about to fall from my eyes.

“Alison!”

I looked up and saw John running in with a frantic look on his face. I looked past him and saw Eric and Jared standing there with the same exact look on his face. Then Max came in view looking at us both with sad eyes.

“She’s okay guys”, she said looking at each of them before her boyfriend walked over and grabbed his crying girlfriend into a hug. “Nothing went down”, she said answering everyone’s question.

John walked over to me leaning down in front of me. I could see the blond on his lips and the already bruising on his eye.

“Are you trying to break your hand again?”

“Maybe”, he said with a laugh as Sophie got up from the bed with Max. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine, thank you.”

I looked up and saw everyone walking away leaving John and me in the room. He looked up at me with sadness in his eyes.

“He didn’t you know?”

“No”, I said shaking my head feeling really embarrassed. “He tried but then he said really hurtful things and then the whole you fighting him happened.”

“I’ve been wanting to punch him for a long time”, he said with a laugh before taking a seat next to me. “I finally got the chance.”

“You didn’t have to John.”

“I wanted to”, he said with a laugh before picking up his hand and pushing back my hair. “I never want to see you cry again.”

“Either do I”, I said looking into his eyes. “You’re bleeding John.”

“I know, I can taste it”, he said with a laugh.

“Come on”, I said standing up before grabbing his hand into mine.

I pulled him into the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit that was under the sink. I tried to jump on the sink but once again I was too short. He just laughed before putting his hands on my hips and picking me up on the sink. He gave me a strange look as he held on to my waist. I grabbed the white box and grabbed out the swabs.

“You’re not a baby right?”

“No why- OW!”

“That’s why”, I said with a laugh whipping off the blood from his eyebrow and then moving to his lips.

I moved my hands softly around his lips, my eyes burning into his. His green eyes were looking into mine and I was feeling really weak under his stare. All I wanted to do was kiss him but I was too scared. I could never do anything like that. But then I felt his stare grow more intense and his face inching in. My heart stopped and I let my arms fall to the side as I waited for it. His hands made their way to my cheek and brushed over my red hot skin. His thumbs whipping the dry tears that were plastered on my face, my body was heating up with every soft touch.

“Alison, we should get going.”

We both jumped back at the sound of Sophie’s voice. John’s hands falling to the side of his body and a long sigh falling from his lips. I looked over at Sophie and saw a smirk on her lips. I nodded my head before jumping off of the sink pulling down my skirt. John looked over at me with a smile.

“I’ll walk you out.”

I nodded my head before we walked out of the house. John walking behind us and all I could do was think about his lips. His eyes, his hair, his body, all I could do were think about John and how gorgeous his was. We got Max’s car, the both of them jumping into the car. I turned to John with a smile before grabbing him into a hug and giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

“I’m sorry about everything.”

“So am I”, he said grabbing my wrist in his. “I should have warned you about Damon before.”

“It was my fault anyways, I must have been crazy to think a guy would actually like me for me”, I said with a laugh looking over in the opposite direction.

“You’re crazy to think otherwise”, he said with a laugh lifting a hand up to my face with a warm smile. “Thanks for patching me up. Rocky has nothing on me.”

“Muhammad Ali in the making”, I said with an awkward laugh making him smile bigger. “Happy birthday John”, I said with a smile.

“Thank you Alison”, he said with a smile before pulling me closer into his body for a hug. I felt myself melt in his body as I rest my head on his chest. I pulled away looking up into his eyes. He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I felt his bottom lip lifting my top in a soft and smooth kiss that left me breathless. He pulled away with a smile, all I wanted to do was lean in and kiss him again but I fought the urge before giving him a smile and walking into Max’s car like some kind of scared puppy. I looked out the window and saw John standing there waving at the car.

“That was a Kodak moment”, Max said with a laugh.

“You totally kissed John!”

I ignored their comments and then looked off at John standing there. That’s when I saw Megan walking out to his. I watched her press her lips against his, that’s when I felt my heart fall lower into my stomach. I am crazy to think a guy would actually like me for me, and only me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

They kissed!
Well wasn't that a whole lot of drama? What did you guys think?

So I'm updating this story quick, comments would be amazing!

Special thanks to my favorites!
There are going to be doubles, I didn't thank you guys in the quick update last night.
purple_em
vnguyen !
BabyKakes
TrueBloodCupcake
SpinningInCircles
Razberry13
itsahit
xxblackxxrosesxx
berryobsession
HarryPotterFreakie
DanielleOhhhh
somebody_who_cares
C-u-on-the-Flipside
becohhh.
TheCreature
DanielleOhhhh
itsahit
purple_em
drea_uhoh


In Darkness and in Light EP is fucking amazing. Listening to it right now, all i have to say is wow. They're such amazing musicians, i have to say. they have totally changed from where they have started. They're just not that typical pop punk band that they were before with catchy songs and not the best lyrics to this amazing band. I'm very proud of them.

Who would have thought that the small band that i found of myspace a long time ago turned into this amazing band that i'm addicted to. I love them<3

Looking at pictures of John O'Callaghan while listening to the EP, i fell for him all over again.

Sorry for that crazy rant.