Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

And wasting all your time.

I watched as her chest suddenly started to move slowly up and down and the soft snore coming from her mouth. The smile on my face spread across my pale face as I saw her eyes close and that peaceful smile on her face. I stood up from my bed with book in hand before placing a soft kiss on her warm forehead and making my way out of the room. The flats on my feet making a small nose with every step I took.

“Going home?”

I turned around at the desk and smiled at the red headed lady standing there with a warm
smile. I gave her a smile in return before nodding my head.

“Yeah, Sophie’s outside waiting for me.”

“How’s Daisy?”

“She fell asleep before I could finish the story, I guess I was that boring”, I said with a soft laugh.

“She had a long day”, Kathy said with a sad look on her face, I nodded my head in agreement. “How does it feel to be a high school graduate? Going crazy at all the parties?”

I looked over at her giving that look and she just shook her head with a laugh. “Your father needs to lighten up.”

“Not going to happen”, I said with a laugh. “Plus parties aren’t really my thing.”

“Ever been to one?”

I shook my head softly feeling heat raise up on my cheeks, but I didn’t let anything like that bother me. I never cared what people thought of me. “Then how do you know?”

“TV teaches me a lot about how to be a teenager”, I said as she looked at me sadly. “But I have to get going Sophie is probably having a cow outside. See you tomorrow”, I said lifting my hand up with a smile before walking out those big glass doors.

“What took you so long?”

“I was just talking to Kathy.”

She just simply nodded before driving off. I looked over at my best friend, Sophie Duong. We met back in elementary when we were fighting over our love for AJ from the Backstreet boys. Turns out liking someone with the same name as you was the deal breaker, so when I changed to Kevin we became closer friends.

“So”, she said with that evil smile on her face as I took a seat on her bed. “There’s a party tonight.”

“Soph.”

“I have you covered! We’ll call your Dad and tell him you’re spending the night, we’re having a girl’s night in with movies and all that shit. Tell him were going to watch A Walk To Remember, he knows damn well he’s not going to call you if you’re going to be crying”, she said throwing her hands around as she talked. “My parents said they’d cover for you.”

“Are you serious?”

“It was actually my Mom’s idea”, she said squinting her eyes making herself look even more Asian. “She came up with those whole plan, I came to the conclusion that you will never go out with me back in Middle School when your Dad didn’t let you go to my girl boy party”, she said with a laugh.

I lie back listening to her go on and go about how unfair my parents were. When I nodded my head saying I was going to go she jumped up and down in excitement. I felt her small framed body jumping on top of me pushing down on my chest making it hard to breathe. Finally she let up with a big grin on her face.

“So there’s this guy.”

“There’s always a guy”, I said with a laugh.

“His name is Max, they call him Moose.”

“Really?” I asked with a laugh. “You like a Moose.”

“Its different, he’s adorable!”

I just nodded my head before slipping back my flats seeing what time it was. I stayed in the same outfit I arrived in, but Sophie must have tried on every outfit in sight. Her room was a mess and all I wanted to do was clean. I watched her stare at herself in the mirror for a good 10 minutes before we left her house. I crawled behind the driver’s side of her car and drove off to Moose’s house. When I pulled up to the house I noticed the hundreds of cars all parked around and all I could think of was great this is going to get raided by my Dad and then I’m going to be in big trouble. Sophie just rolled her eyes; she obviously could read my mind. We walked out of the car and into the house. All I could smell was that strong stench of alcohol and smoke. I looked around hoping nothing was on fire; god knows I didn’t want to die in this house.

“Hello Ms. Sophie welcome to my beautiful home.”

I turned around at the sound of my best friend’s name being called out. And there stood a bigger guy with a big smile, who I was guessing was Moose. Right next to him was a taller guy with shaggy hair. I remembered seeing him around my school; John O’Callaghan was that typical bad boy back in high school. And the way he’s two fisting his drinks it seems like it stuck.

“Well thanks for the invite”, she said with a smile. “Hey JohnO.”

“Hey Sophie”, he said with a smile, his raspy voice hitting my eardrums.

“This is my friend-“

“Alison Jacobs”, John said with a smirk. “Are you undercover for your Dad, when are the pigs coming and busting down that door?”

I looked up at him, his green eyes staring down at me with such hate. I didn’t understand why, and I could honestly careless. I just shook my head and gave him a smile.

“She actually snuck out”, Sophie said giving John a dirty glare before looking back at Moose with a smile.

“We got ourselves a rebel here”, Moose said wrapping an arm around me. “Anything you want my dear is my command”, he said in my face, I could smell the liquor seeking through his breath into my nose, and I felt as though I could get drunk off of his breath.

“Well thank you”, I said with a smile as he let go of me.

“Would you like a drink?”

I turned around and saw John standing there with a beer being placed in my face. A smirk playing on his lips like it would be some kind of prize to get the Sheriff’s daughter drunk.

“No thank you”, I said with a polite smile.

John looked down at me with a laugh and I could sense a smart ass comment being said. Right when he was about to open his mouth Sophie piped in.

“I’ll take it.”

[&]

“So my parents aren’t home.”

I felt lips being pressed to my neck as her hands made their way to my chest rubbing through the clothes. Going lower and lower, I had to pull myself away from her drunken body. She looked up at me with a giggle before she turned around rubbed her ass against my crotch. I just stood there with a smirk drinking my beer. I looked over to my friends all with thumbs up looking at me. I couldn’t help but to laugh as she turned around grabbing me closer.

“I’m drunk”, she said looking into my eyes.

I looked over at the clock on the wall seeing it was only eleven. I rolled my eyes before looking back at her with a sweet smile. She was either drinking way too much at a fast speed or she was trying to blame her sluttiness on being drunk.

“Megan maybe you should calm down on the Malibu”, is aid with a laugh pulling the cup out of her hand.

“But I’m thirsty.”

“Water does the body good.”

“Then you drink a lot of water huh baby?” she asked tugging on my belt buckle kind of throwing me off.

“Take a seat babe”, I said grabbing her shoulders pushing her back on the small chair behind me.

“Don’t leave me”, she said with a whine, great she’s going to cry.

“I’ll be right back; I’m just going to get you some water.”

“Promise me you’ll be back soon?”

“Pinky”, I said putting out my pinky.

She stared at my pinky like I was some kind of idiot before nodding her head totally disregarding my pinky that was out there. I let out a laugh before walking away from her back to my friends.

“Megan is all fucked up”, Halvo said with a laugh. “Or she’s faking it.”

“She’s faking it for sure”, I said with a laugh putting down my empty beer can. “She’s annoying the fuck out of me.”

“Well are you going to get it in?”

I let out a laugh before looking around the room, the girls to boy’s ratio was in my favor. I looked back at Eric with laugh.

“Maybe”, I said with a shrug. “I’m keeping my options open.”

“If you don’t get it in, let a brother hit it”, Eric said with a laugh looking lover at Megan dancing with another girl, her eyes on us.

“Go for it my man but I think she’s all up on my dick”, I said making him laugh. “Let’s find you another hoe.”

I looked around the room looking for girls for both Eric and I. I looked around at all the sloppy drunken girls walking around spilling liquor all of the floor with no care. If I wasn’t so sober I would be interested but at this sober state all these girls looked disgusting.

“What the fucking fuck is that Alison Jacobs?” Eric said with such excitement in his voice. “I spy with my little pretty eyes something hot as fuck.”

“Alison?”

“Hell yeah my bro.”

“She’s a stuck up bitch, you’re not going to get shit from her.”

“I don’t care”, he said with a shrug as I looked over at the brown haired girl standing there looking uncomfortable. “She’s beautiful.”

I watched her cross her arms over her chest, her posture straighter than fuck. All the dirty looks she was getting from people but she just simply smiled. Just like earlier, she just smiled at me. She didn’t say anything rude back to me but instead she just gave a polite smile.

“Have you even talked to her?” Eric asked looking from Moose dancing with the Asian persuasion.

“A little today.”

“Have you ever talked to her in high school? I mean she went to your school.”

“No, not really”, I said looking down at my beer.

“Oh, I wanna talk to her.”

We were about to inch our way closer when we heard the sirens. I looked over at Alison and all I could see was the look of fear. I jogged over to the liquor throwing it all under the sink, trying my hardest to hide it all.

“Fuck man”, Moose said holding both girls.

“Come on”, I said grabbing Sophie and Alison pushing them in the direction of the backyard.

I looked around the room as everyone ran around scared, like always. I grabbed the rest of my close friends as we ran out of the house jumping over the fence to our cars. I jumped into my BMW starting the engine scared that I was going to get in trouble again. All I needed was to be arrested for underage drinking, again. I drove off that’s when I heard the siren’s behind me and all I could do was think fuck, add DUI on that list of fuck ups. That’s when I made a sudden turn and I felt my car skidding into the puddle of water, I lost control of the steering.

“Fuck!”

I tried my hardest to hold on to the wheel but the spinning of the car was making me sick. The reflections of the lights behind me were making it harder to see. That’s when I rammed my car into something and all I saw was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

John fucked up!

But thank you all so much for reading! It means so much to me (:
Special thanks to those beautiful people!
KatieInStereo
Andy Sixx
zackyVplz
HarryPotterFreakie
letthewallsbreakdown
DanielleOhhhh
KatieInStereo
StolenSerenade
SpinningInCircles
drea_uhoh
purple_em


YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Who else is stoked for Harry Potter tomorrow!
Midnight premiere, so STOKED! (;