Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

And see the names of every one.

Alison.

I walked into the cold room to see the beautiful young girl laying there looking worse than before. The smile that she usually wore was faded along with her golden skin; it was turned into a pale white. Once her beautiful blue eyes saw me, that frown on her faced turned into a smile. A smile that told me that it was anything but real, the smile was for my benefit and the smile I gave her was for her benefit.

“Well hello there Daisy”, I said with a smile taking a seat next to her. “How are you feeling?”

“Shitty”, she said as I cringed at the sound of her cussing. “Sorry, but I was just being honest.”

“I know honey”, I said placing my hand on her cold face. “Have you been reading lately?”

“Yeah, John read to me last night.”

I couldn’t help but to smile, John loved Daisy and Daisy loved him. She looked up at me with a smile.

“Landon and Jaime are together.”

“You sound surprised?”

“I’m not”, she said with a laugh. “It’s just I think it’s ironic. Jamie is a lot like you, just minus being sick that belongs to me”, she said as I felt my heart break, I wish it was me and not her. “And Landon is a lot like John. The rebel type that messes up but Jamie fixes him.”

“And you’re saying I fixed John?” I asked with a laugh.

“Yes.”

“He wasn’t broken Daisy, he was just misguided.”

“And you’re guided him”, she said being stubborn. “He really loves you and you really love him, I feel like the love stories I read in books are happening in real life and I’m witnessing it.”

“For a kid, you’re really smart.”

“I know”, she said with a satisfied smile. “But you’re a lot like Jamie”, she said with a laugh.

“How?”

“You’re really nice, you’re smart, polite, your Dad scares John and you dress like an old lady.”

“I do not dress like an old lady.”

“Do too”, she said as I looked down at the button down shirt and the white shoes on my feet.

“Just admit it Ali”, she said with a laugh.

“What is my girlfriend supposed to be admitting to?”

I turned around watching John walk in with a smile on his face as a guitar was held to his side. I gave him a smile as he placed his lips against mine softly and then walking over to Daisy with a smile.

“That she dresses like an old lady”, Daisy said with a laugh as John placed his lips against her forehead.

He looked over at me, his eyes scanning over my clothes before a smile spread across his beautiful face and a hardy laugh left his mouth.

“She does doesn’t she?”

“Babe!”

“What?!” he yelled putting his hands up with a laugh. “You do dress like an old lady.”

“That’s mean.”

I felt my bottom lip turn into a pout as my arms went across my chest. Both John and Daisy let out laughs as they looked over at me. John placed the guitar down and made his way over to me grabbing me into a hug before kissing my cheek.

“You’re like a MILF.”

“What’s a MILF?”

“Mother-“

“Nothing”, I said cutting off John with an annoyed look before looking at Daisy who was laughing just as hard as John.

“I love you.”

“Yeah, yeah”, I said with a roll of my eyes. “I love you too.”

He placed his lips against my forehead once again before taking a seat on the chair in front of Daisy.

“I promised you I’ll play you a song”, he said as I watched him tune his guitar. “It’s not the new one I was going to, because it’s not done and I still have things to put in place so this is just a cover.”

Daisy nodded her head as I watched in anticipation, John had a beautiful voice. I loved when he sang to me that was always my favorite. Daisy loved it too; I never saw her smile as big as when she is with John. I watched as he started to play the chords a smile on both Daisy and mine faces.

“Here is the money that I owe you. So you can pay the bills. I will give you more when I get paid again. I hate those people who love to tell you. Money is the root of all that kills. They have never been poor. They have never had the joy of a welfare Christmas”, he sang looking down at the chords.

“I will buy you a new car, perfect shiny and new. I will buy you that big house way up in the west hills. I will buy you a new life. Yes I will”, he sang as i smiled over at him, Daisy looking as happy as can be.

I sat there looking at my beautiful boyfriend, who I was in love with. Who would have thought that I would fall in love and with John O’Callaghan? The same guy who was a complete jerk to me throughout high school, the party boy with the drugs and alcohol chose me over all those over girls who were way better looking than I was. And he picked me out of all those other girls, I felt blessed to have this boy. To call him mine.

“I will buy you a garden where your flowers can bloom. I will buy you a new car, perfect shiny and new. I will buy you that big house way up in the west hills. I will buy you a new life. I will buy you a new life; I will buy you a new life. Yes I will.”

[&]

John.

“So how does it feel to be done with community service?”

I looked down at our hands that were laced together before pulling her closer into my body placing my lips against her forehead.

“Amazing.”

We walked down the halls hand in hand, the same old hallways that I used to hate with a passion was now replaced with happiness. I knew for a fact this wasn’t going to be the last time I was going to be here.

“Well, well John O’Callaghan checking out for the last time.”

“You know you love me.”

I looked up at Kathy who just gave me a smile in return as she nodded her head looking down at the clipboard.

“Sign right here and you’re done.”

I grabbed the pen from her hand before looking own at the paper signing my name down by the x. I smiled back up Kathy handing her the pen back.

“Please try to not crash your car into another wall.”

“I’ll try my best”, I said with a laugh as Kathy walked around her desk looking up at me. “You look like you’re going to hug me or something”, I said with a laugh.

“Come here honey”, she said wrapping her arms around me, sounding like she was about to cry. “Don’t be a stranger now.”

“Why are you crying?” I asked holding her closer as I looked over at Alison who was smiling
at the scene. “It’s not like this is going to be the last time you see my annoying ass.”

She pulled out of my arms looking up at me with a smile on her face before softly slapping my face. I could see the smile on her face as well as the watery eyes.

“You’ve come such a long way John.”

“I only live 20 minutes away.”

She let out a laugh before grabbing me into a hug. “I’m very proud of you.”

“Thank you.”

“Alison is your saving grace”, she said in a low whisper so that i coud hear her. “Don’t let go of her.”

“I won’t.”

She slapped my face once more before walking back behind her desk whipping away her wet face. I turned to Alison giving her a face that made her laugh. I wrapped my arm around her as we walked out into the hot Arizona sun straight to my car.

“I don’t know what that was all about”, I said pulling out of the parking lot.

“I do”, she said as I looked over at her waiting for what she really meant but she just stayed quiet looking outside the window.

On the drive back to my house I would stare over at the beautiful girl next to me. We pulled up to my house and immediately she rushed to my parents who adored her. I watched as they talked leaving me off to the side with my brothers. I sat in the kitchen watching as Alison cooked with my mother, all of us guys just sitting there.

“Alison are you going to take me to boomers?!”

“Shut up Shane”, I said looking over at my brother with an annoyed look on my face. “She’s
not going to take you anywhere.”

“Oh course Shane, does this weekend good?”

“Yeah!”

“Can i come too?” Ross asked with a grin on his face looking over in my direction.

“Of course.”

“Who else are we going to take Alison?” I asked looking over at my girlfriend annoyed.

“Where did this we come from, it’s just going to be me, Ross and Shane”, she said turning to look at me with a smile.

“Burn.”

“Wow Dad, really?”

They all just laughed as I sat there annoyed by my family. I looked up at Alison who was smiling and laughing along. We all ate dinner, the whole time my eyes were set on my beautiful girlfriend who I fell in love with. I laid there in the hammock outside my house with Alison under my arm as we just talked.

“I love you Alison Eloise Jacobs.”

She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes that made my knees weak. She leaned in giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

“I love you too John Cornelius O’Callaghan the fifth”, she said with a laugh.

I gave her a smile before looking up at the night sky. I must have done something right in a previous life to be able to have this moment, to have this beautiful girl under my arm. Who would have thought that a fuck up like me could have someone like Alison? And she picked me out of all those other guys, I felt blessed to have this girl. To call her mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

*Just a small filler, but oh so cute! I find myself jealous of John and Alison's relationship. It seems almost perfect. You could tell that they love each other so much and i wish i had something like that!
*What do you guys think of their relationship? And what do you guys think's going to happen in the story? Feedback would be amazing!
*So i've been working on two stories, yeah i know i'm crazy. I have a Josh from You Me At Six story that i fell in love with and then i have a John sequel. I'm not going to tell you which story it's for just yet. But i already love it<3 So look out for those two!

Thank you all for reading my stories, it means so much to me!
You guys are the best!<3 And i honestly mean it.
Special thanks to those of you that took the time to give me amazing feedback!

Dork.
StolenSerenade
coast of maine.
drea_uhoh
TheCreature
S.H.E.L.B.Y.jade
liar's lane.
forever.--
berryobsession
somebody_who_cares
Dengil
itsahit
DanielleOhhhh
HarryPotterFreakie
elizadoolittle
gorgeous nightmare
BelA


Feedback would be amazing!

So i have