Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

I'm sick of seeing you cry.

Alison.

“Is everything all packed honey?”

I looked around my empty room, before turning to my Dad with a nod. He walked over to me wrapping an arm around me.

“This is for the best”, I nodded my head once again. “I know you’re hurting honey, but you’re young. There will be many John’s in your life.”

I nodded my head agreeing but all I could think about the fact that I will never meet another John. My Dad placed a kiss on my forehead before grabbing the last boxes that were pilled against the wall. I took one last look before walking out the room feeling a weird calm take over my body.

“I’m going to store away with you.”

“I wish I could take you”, I said looking at Sophie with a smile. “I love you.”

“I love you too”, she said with a tear before grabbing me into a hug.

“I should get going”, she said grabbing me into a hug. “I need to pack up too.”

I nodded my head as she grabbed me into another hug. “See you in a couple of months.”

“See you in a couple of months.”

She gave me one last hug before sniffing back a couple of tears and walking out the front door. I looked over at my parents standing there with sad looks on their faces as they had their arms around each other. I grabbed my purse from the table before grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

“Where are you going?”

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to see him”, I said to my scared father who was thinking I would change my mind with one glance of his beautiful face.

I got in my car driving off to the hospital. I walked down the cold hallways feeling the tears spilling from my eyes. When I reached Daisy’s room, I was scared to see him standing there. Half of me wished he was but when he wasn’t my heart broke once again. Daisy sat up looking over at me before looking down at her book.

“Jamie dies”, she said simply looking down. “And Landon decides to marry another girl. This is the stupidest book I have ever read, so fucking stupid!” she shouted throwing the book across the room.

“Daisy.”

“Aren’t love stories supposed to be happy?”

“The book was about true love.”

“True love”, she said with such anger. “True love doesn’t exist. Jaime and Landon were supposed to grow old together, there was supposed to be a happily ever after. Where’s the
happily ever after?” she asked with such anger in her voice.

“Life doesn’t always have one.”

She stayed quiet as the tears fell from her eyes. I walked over to her placing my hand on her icy cold ones. She looked over at me with her tear filled blue eyes.

“You and John were supposed to be together”, he said through tears. “You guys were supposed to get married and live happily ever after. You’re not supposed to leave me; you’re not supposed to leave us.”

“Daisy, please.”

“Do you love John?”

“Yes I do.”

“Then what’s the problem?!”

“Sometimes love doesn’t always conquer.”

I watched as she continued to cry making the tears in my eyes fall down on my shirt. I grabbed her hand in mine as I looked over to the small table where a picture was placed. I looked at the picture, watching as the smiling faces were looking back at me. John’s big smile as Daisy and I both kissed her cheek. I looked down at Daisy, her face fogging up through my glasses.

“I need to go Daisy”, I said placing my hand on her cold face. “I love you.”

She grabbed my hand not letting me leave, her sickly skinny fingers holding on to me for dear life. I couldn’t hold back the tears that were falling from my eyes. I took off her fingers before placing my lips against her forehead. I placed the white envelope down next to her before walking out of there with tears making a path to my car. When I got home I saw the U-Haul up and going as my Father sat behind it. My Mother got in my car taking over the passenger seat as I sat quietly sat there looking out the window.

“Seatbelt”, she said as I reached for the seatbelt, when I looked down at my hand I couldn’t help but to notice the bracelet that was tied across my wrist.

I brought the seatbelt across my chest before staring down at my bracelet, the word LOVE printed across making the tears fall even harder. I looked out the window watching as Arizona slipping away from me, I wasn’t thinking about my old friend. I wasn’t thinking about Sophie, my parents or even Daisy. My thoughts were on John. The boy that made me fall in love with him, was he the one worth leaving?

[&]

John.

I walked down those cold hallways with my arms crossed across my chest. Once I got to Daisy’s room, I peered in the room in hopes that Alison was going to be there. My heart was beating out of my chest when I saw that she wasn’t there. I felt a piece of my heart break as I walked in to see Daisy crying uncontrollably as the book was across the room, pages ripped on the floor.

“What’s going on?”

“She just left.”

I felt the tears come up in my eyes as I sniffed them back as I got closer to Daisy. I looked down at her as she continued to cry.

“Why did you do this?”

I didn’t know what to say as I watched her cry harder than before. I couldn’t find my voice as she continued to cry and stare down at the picture that was on her waist. I looked down at the happy faces wishing I could jump in the picture and relive that moment. I would do anything just to feel her lips against my skin again. I would do anything just to hold her again and tell her I loved her.

“Here”, she said reaching over to grab the white envelope that was placed beside her. “She wanted me to give this to you.”

I looked down at the thing like it was the devil. My name written across in Alison beautiful handwriting was making my heart beat harder out of my chest.

“She made you a better person John”, Daisy said looking into my eyes.

I shook my head as I grabbed her hand in mine. “That was you”, I said looking down into her eyes. “You made me into a better person; she just kept me in line.”

She continued to cry as I grabbed the envelope and walked over to the empty chair. I let my hands open up the letter, my hands shaking uncontrollably as I unfolded the letter.

Dear John,

I still remember the first day I met you, I’m sure you don’t remember. You were in my freshman year Earth Science class. You were the loud trouble maker in the back while I was the quiet girl in the front. Remember the day that those guys were picking on David Cruz, that dorky kid with the obsession with yugi-o cards, well that day you stood up for him. I remember watching you with such admiration as you stopped the kids from making fun of him. And then you sat there and let him teach you how to play. I knew you had a good heart, you just didn’t know how to use it much. Throughout high school you changed into the party boy that everyone loved you for. I watched you get kicked out of class, I watched you get sent to the principal office but I always saw you as the sweet boy that helped David Cruz.

Who would have thought? Who would have thought that a girl like me could fall for a boy like you? Better yet, why would a boy like you be interested in a girl like you? Remember the first night you kissed me? Did you feel that spark that I felt? I knew that I was going to fall for you and I did.

I love you more than anything. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for showing me how to live, showing me how to love. I’ll always remember those nights in the parking lot dancing to Death Cab. Please look after our girl when I’m gone, she loved you John. Everyone says that you’ve changed yourself for me, but you didn’t. You changed yourself for her, that beautiful little girl in that bed. I was just there to make sure you stayed in the lines. I think it’s funny that you think I was too good for you when in actuality it was the other way around. You don’t see what I see in you, you don’t see the good I see in you. You’re talent John; you just need to believe in yourself. Look down at your bracelet whenever you’re at your worst and think of me.

No matter where we end up in this world just know that you will always have my heart, always and forever. I love you John O’Callaghan and I always will.

With Love,

Alison.
♠ ♠ ♠
*So there it is! The ending! I figured since today is all about love and shit the best way to spend Valentines day is reading about broken hearts! So what did you guys think? Who else is sad?!
*No need to worry guys, as you all know there is a sequel coming up, so look out for the first chapter. I'm thinking by the end of this week, but that all depends on you guys. I would love to see some comments, either on this story or on the sequel layout.
Here's the link!
Trophy Eyes.
*So i have to say thank you all so much for reading, i really enjoyed this story. I thought it was adorable and i hope you all enjoyed the first half. Thank you so much for all the feedback and actually reading this story! Special thanks to those of you that constantly gave me that amazing feedback.
ATTENTION!
To all you silent readers i'd really appreciated if you could comment, so i could personally thank you for reading!

Special thanks to this people that commented on the last chapter!
You're the reason why i updated!

purple_em
don't you fake it.
forever.--
WhoAreYouJudy
erika_xtc
BelA
SpinningInCircles
anoriginalcliche
coast of maine.
itsahit
somebody_who_cares
DanielleOhhhh
HarryPotterFreakie
berryobsession
becohhh.
anoriginalcliche


While you are waiting for the sequel to start, check out my other stories!
Always Attract.
Game of Hearts.
Untangle Me.
And I'll Always Remember.

Thank you guys!
<3