Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

Being touched could be.

“So how was your date last night?”

“It was nice.”

“Did he try something?”

I turned around at her urgent voice and let out a laugh before shaking my head biting my lip.

“He was a complete gentleman but it was too much.”

“What do you mean?”

“It was kind of you know.”

“Fake”, she said with a laugh.

“Not fake but like off.”

“It was fake, he’s just trying to get in your pants”, she said with all seriousness as she popped a strawberry in her mouth.

“Sophie.”

“What?!” she yelled throwing up her arms innocently. “It’s true, that guy is a total jackass and he’s just putting on a front.”

“Not all guys are like that.”

“Enough of that seeing the inner beauty in people, some people are complete assholes and you need to see that!”

I just let out a laugh before lying down on her bed taking a strawberry from the tub and popping it in my mouth. Sophie just stuck her tongue in my direction and I did it back making her laugh.

“So what are we doing tonight?”

“Max is coming over.”

“Come on Sophie I don’t want to watch you guys making out while I feel awkward watching the movie.”

“Well Max is bringing John and I’m assuming John’s nasty girlfriend.”

“So I have to watch the both of you have intercourse while I’m just sitting there.”
Sophie stopped her rambling and looked over at me with an amused face. I stared back confused as to what she was laughing about.

“What?”

“You just said intercourse.”

“So?”

“Who says intercourse?”

“Me”, I said proudly not even caring.

“You’re going to be a virgin for the rest of your life.”

“And I’m completely content with that”, I said with a smile. “But back to the matter at hand I don’t want to be double date watching.”

“Tell Damon to come.”

“He’s working”, I said looking down at my phone.

“I’ll tell Max to bring someone for you.”

“A pity date to make me even more awkward, great!”

She just rolled her eyes nodding her head with laugh. I just rolled my eyes as we changed in pajamas. We walked down to the family room with our blankets and pillows. I watched her get up at the sound of her phone ringing telling me that Max was here. I lay back on the couch trying to get more comfortable nervous about all of this. I was never really able to hang out with guys, the only guys that I would hang out with were the guys that volunteered or that were in my church group. Another set were the guys that Sophie dated but even then I wasn’t really brought into the group. I looked up when I heard laughing and footsteps. I looked up and saw a couple of guys and I just smiled at all of them as they walked in.

“Hey jailbreak”, Moose said with a smile.

“Hey Max”, I said as he grabbed me in a small hug.

“You know John, and that Halvo and Jared.”

“Hi”, I said with a small wave as they stood there awkwardly.

“Hey”, Jared said with a wave as he took a seat on the recliner chair.

“Dips on couch!” both John and Halvo yelled out together. They both jumped on the couch, Halvo getting the spot closer to me.

I watched as Sophie and Max took the couch against the wall. I brought the blanket closer to me feeling awkward with everyone here.

“Hi Alison”, Halvo said turning to look at me with a smile. “I like your glasses.”

“Thank you”, I said politely before looking over at John surprised that Megan wasn’t attached to him. “John where’s your girlfriend?”

“I don’t have one”, he said looking back at me with a smile. “But if you’re referring to Megan than she’s at some party.”

“Oh.”

I gave him a smile before leaning back on the couch. Everyone around me just started talking and laughing but I wasn’t paying attention, my attention was on the movie playing. I tried my hardest to listen to the plot but it was useless with Eric’s yelling in my ear. I leaned back watching the ending credits roll.

“The movies over?”

“It just ended”, I said looking over at Jared with a smile.

“Oh dang, I actually really wanted to see it.”

“Well you can borrow it if you’d like?”

“Thank you AJ”, he said with a smile.

I gave him a warm smile before standing up. I stretch my arms above my head as I felt my shirt riding up. I reach to pull it down feeling kind of embarrassed.

“I’m going to get more chips and soda, did anyone want any?”

“I do!” Sophie and Max yelled in unison.

“Me too, I want it all baby!”

I laughed at Eric before turning to Jared and he just shook his head and declined politely. I turned to John waiting for an answer but he just stood up.

“I’ll help you.”

I just nodded my head before walking out into the kitchen feeling John right behind me. I reached in the cupboard to grab the chips. I turned around and John was just standing there with his hands in his pockets watching me.

“I just wanted to say thank you.”

“I was just being polite asking everyone if they wanted something.”

“Not for that, but thank you for that”, he said getting tongue tied. “What I mean is for early
today at the hospital. Thank you for covering me.”

“Oh”, I said putting down the bag of chips and looking back at him. “You’re welcome”, I said with a smile as he nodded his head. “Please don’t make me have to do it again.”

“I’ll try.”

“Don’t let me down John.”

[&]

“Don’t let me down John.”

I felt that weird feeling in the gut of my stomach but I just nodded my head unsure of what to say. She gave me a warm smile before pouring the bag of Lays in the bowl. For some reason I didn’t want to let her down, I wanted to make her proud of me. I looked over at her and noticed the shorts she was wearing going up further. Her long legs looking really good as the top of her shirt rising up to show the skin beneath it, I just wanted to grab her and take her clothes off. She turned to me with a smile before placing the bag of chips in the cupboard. I shook the thoughts out of my head and returned to pouring the cups of soda. We walked back into the room taking our same seat as Alison gave everyone their cups and passed around the bowl of chips.

“Can we actually watch this movie?”

I looked over at Eric who looked frustrated as the start of Brink played on the screen. I looked
over at Alison who just let out a laugh before agreeing with him.

“This is my favorite Disney Original movie.”

“Mine too!”

I watched as Eric threw his hand up and Alison just staring at it with a smile before slamming her hand on it for a high five. I leaned my head back as my eye averted on the screen a smile spreading across my lips. I looked over at Alison still trying to figure this girl out. Eric turned his glance at me and looked at me oddly raising his eyebrows; I just shrugged and looked back at the screen.

“Bye Jailbreak”, Moose said hugging Alison in a tight hug.

“Bye Max”, she said with a laugh before turning to Eric. “It was nice seeing you again Eric.”

“It was nice seeing you too”, he said grabbing her into a hug.

“Bye John”, she said lifting a hand with a smile.

“Bye Alison.”

I turned around following the guys to the car. I took a seat in the back of Moose’s car driving back to my house.

“What was up with you staring at Alison?”

“What?”

“Back there, your eyes were all over her. Eye fucking her for sure.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, maybe you were eye fucking her but I wasn’t.”

“I’m sure.”

I just rolled my eyes annoyed before a smile was brought to my face, my best friend knew me better than anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.

I have so much planned for this story. I wrote out a lot of chapters last night and I fell in love with this story all over again.
How are you liking this story?

Special thanks to my favorites!

SpinningInCircles
berryobsession
coast of maine.
HarryPotterFreakie
purple_em
itsahit
DanielleOhhhh


*I have a couple of stories you guys should check out!
And I'll Always Remember.
Wildflowers.
Melodies and Desires.
Something Vague.

*I have a question for you guys, i need a little help. You you guys tell me some good stories on this site. I've been looking for something to read since most of my stories are almost done so i have time on my hands. So just let me know (;

*So here's my suggestion for a good story, you should definitely check it out!
Awful Direction.