Status: Finished; sequel in progress.

Reasons For This Lifestyle You Call Suicide

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

Jen's POV+

People would be jealous to be in my spot. I was hanging out with Patrick at the moment when I saw Joe glomp Pete and Joe walk in after him. Pete and Joe were talking about something that made other customers stare at them, but I was barely paying any attention.

"Woah! Slimer comes with the package!" Patrick yelled at me, showing off the Ghostbuster action figures. I laughed as I looked at them.

"They definitely don't sell these dudes anymore," I mumbled to myself and picked up Ray and Egon.

"Should we buy the car?" Patrick asked me.

"You have enough money?"

"Umm..." Patrick fumbled through his pockets trying to find some cash, "I have 12 dollars and 46 cents."

"It costs 24 dollars Patrick," I snickered.

He mouthed "damn," but I reassured him by buying the car and action figures for him.

"Where'd you get the cash?" he asked, wide-eyed.

"I work you know," I said. Most people do, don't they?

"You work? Jen, how old are you?"

"I'm 20," I hesitated.

Patrick choked, looking as if I was a ghost or something, "YOU'RE 20?!!" he exclaimed.

"Last time I check!" I said, scared now, "Why are you yelling?" I turned around to see Joe's face was the same as Patrick's and Pete looked just as confused as I am when Patrick yelled.

"You seriously do not look 20. You look... 14 or 15 at the most," he observed and looked me up and down.

"Yeah, and feeling insecure now too," I said backing away from Patrick and running to Pete.

"Pete..... Patrick's scaring me," I complained as I hid behind him, "I think he's checking me out..."

Pete started laughing, "Yeah, he's a huge pervert. Watch out."

"Psh! I'm the perv? You're the king of perverts Wentz!"

He scrunched his nose up, "Says the one checking out a girl he met 15 minutes ago!"

"You look at girls 2 seconds after you meet them." Joe said to Pete.

Andy and I walked out in front of the three, both freaking out at the three fighting about who's the most perverted. We walked to the Starbucks that was placed a block down. I told the lady to give me a hot chocolate because I was completely confused as to what was on the boards. The guys ordered and we sat around. Joe checked out the windows to make sure no one spotted them. Pete just sat there with his hood up and played with his sidekick. I gave Patrick the bag of toys and he hugged me. Andy just sat there with his tea.

"It's February... and it's fucking cold out." Pete said randomly.

"It's winter, it's supose to be fucking cold out," Joe laughed.

"It was better in December," he pouted.

"Oh get over it, you're just use to being in LA," Patrick said sipping his coffee.