Status: Finished; sequel in progress.

Reasons For This Lifestyle You Call Suicide

We've Got Messes, Big Ones...

Jen's POV+

My day with FallOut Boy was coming to an end. The boys were in a taxi with me to my house in Evanston. I found out that I didn't live too far away from Pete's parents' house. I was falling asleep on Patrick who was squished next to Joe. Pete was next to me and Andy was in front.

"Why you falling asleep?"Pete asked, poking me in the side.

I jumped and looked at him groggily, "I'm pretty much nocturnal because I work nightshifts, but I stayed a few extra hours."

"Committed worker,"Joe muffled from his spot.

"Yeah, but sometimes it sucks. I'm a waiter for this fancy restaurant downtown. It sucks the life out of me with the snobby rich people. They always think they're better and sympathize us working-class," I mumbled.

I nuzzled my way into Patrick's arm again and fell asleep. It was a good day and I felt horrible for sleeping through it.

Pete's POV+

She can't be over 20. Jen looked like a little kid and even younger when she was asleep. Careless, but filled with stress of getting through the day. Sometimes, I was glad not to live a normal life. Other days, I wish I could still be working as a waiter for a part time job. It felt good to know you earned the money. Now, I just smile on a camera, put it on the internet, and people loved me. They wanted my attention, so they'd go to our shows, buy our records, and send us gifts and cards of appreciation. It was overwhelming, but it felt good to know we were wanted. I was wanted. I look at all that and then look back at her. I wasn't rich at all, but I still sympathized for Jen working constantly just to a get some money to live. You could tell instantly that Patrick loved the attention he was getting from Jenny. He wrapped his arm around her and let her sleep on him.

"Getting kinda close, aren't we Stump?" I smirked.

"She bought me action figures and was interested in it. She's completely witty and intelligent. Dude, she's like a better looking, girl form of our Andy!" he smiled.

"I'm not even gonna argue with that," Andy said, not turning back to glare.

"I'm jealous, Patrick." I laughed.

"Same," Joe said, "And I have a girlfriend."

"Oooh, don't let anyone one know or they'll think you're cheating!" I laughed.

We pulled up to Jennifer's apartment, but something looked wrong.

"Umm, should we wake her up and tell her?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know. This is pretty bad. I say, let's go to our flat," Andy suggested.

"Yeah," we agreed.

I sighed as the taxi made a u-turn and pulled away from the appartment that was closed down for termite infestation. Good thing she was asleep. At least she'd be in peace for another 20 minutes.