Status: Finished; sequel in progress.

Reasons For This Lifestyle You Call Suicide

My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon

"What the hell Patrick!" I yelled from in his room.
"What's wrong?" he ran into the room, worried.
I pointed at the computer screen; wide-eyed, pissed, and pouting all at once, Where the hell is the rock in falloutboyrock.com? What the hell!"
Patrick rolled his eyes, "I'll see if Andy will look at it before practice."
"Fine..."I grumbled as he left to go watch T.V. with the rest of the guys.
I finished typing up my journal entry and posted it.

excited, we go in tommorrow to begin rehearsing for the HCTour. we have a whole bunch of songs to learn and some other tricks we have to get out from up patricks sleeves.

southern california be on the look out if you know what i mean.

also, happy birthday brendon urie. congratulations on turning 16!

get out of my car and into my dreams.

love

ps what happened to the damn "rock" on the url. this thing is weird.


I logged off the computer and stuck my head out the door to see them all comfy on the couch. Comfy Couch... that show was awesome, back in the day of PBS. Joe was on the phone with his girlfriend, Jen had her head on him, Patrick was on the other side of her and Andy was on the floor, indian style. Now don't judge me, I love Patrick's voice, not my lyrics. That's why I have a few of our songs on my iPod so when the song "My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon" came on and I was looking at this sight... I felt that weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach that I get when I miss something or I love something.

No, I can't think of her like this. She doesn't, I don't think. Patrick will kick my ass if I do anything, but what if this really is love? I mean, he's not my counselor.. he's my best friend, but not my advisor... but the song fits so perfectly. It's towards a person I loved at that time, but it seems like it's for her now.

Joe and Andy went off to their bunks and Patrick pat me on the shoulder as I nodded him off to bed. I usually slept with Patrick in his room, but I've been sleeping out in the frontroom with Jenny lately. Seperate sleeping bags you perverts. Get your heads outta the gutter. It was really warm out, so I laid some blankets out on the ground and got some extra pillows. The windows were open and letting in the cool breeze. I lay my head down and whispered a good night to her. She came up to my body as she crawled off the couch and kissed my lightly on the cheek and slept on the other side of me.

"Night Pete."

Screw Patrick....
I flipped my body towards Jenny and her eyes were a bit droopy, but you knew she focussed on my eyes. "I love you." I said.

She yawned and snuggled her head into my chest, "I love you too, but can we get some sleep... I'm kinda tired."

"Yeah, I noticed that." I chuckled slightly.

I put my hands around her and rested my chin on top of her head. She breathed in my scent and let out a sigh.

"Patrick...." she muffled.

"Don't worry about him," I whispered, "I won't let you down. I swear to God himself."