Status: Finished; sequel in progress.

Reasons For This Lifestyle You Call Suicide

A Birthday Massacre

Happy 21st birthday to me.... I started sipping a beer down as the guys did shots and screaming their heads off in the club. Patrick kissed me and gave me a tight hug.

"Wanna go... you know, dance?" he asked quickly.

"I don't dance," I laughed.

"Okay..." he said, sitting down like a good boyfriend next to me.

"'Trick, go have some fun. I'll be fine." I said, giving him a quick kiss.

He beamed at me and ran off to dance with the guys. He needed to relax anyways. That tour around the world was going to make everyone tired. Especially insomniac boy.... actually, where is he?

I started looking around for Pete. He wasn't with the guys. I walked around guys checking me out as I walked around. I felt a bit scared, not having the guys with me. They were like my protection against creepy men. The bass of the music was pumping through my body. This guy started juking me and I shoved him and started pushing through the crowd. God, I hate being clusterphobic.

"Hey missy, you don't shove a guy when he's dancing with ya. It's not nice," the guy growled. I could smell the alcohol on him. I tried to get away, but he followed me. I lost myself in the crowd.
I shouldn't of walked away from the booth.
Where were the guys?
I couldn't see anyone.
Damn me for being short....

The guy pulled me to him and started kissing my neck. I started screaming my head off, kicking and trying to shrug him off. I always came of as a strong person, but this guy had me in a lock. Suddenly, I heard a crunch and the man let go. I turned around and saw Pete glaring at the unconcious man. I ran to him and hugged him. He pulled me in and I felt completely safe.

I think I love him............