Passion

Make it All Better

Physical
and
mental
are the two biggest aspects of any persons life, and they actively affect each other. I feel that if I have knowledge to make an impact in both areas I have the all around strength to be the person I want to be for the world.

I have a desire to help people to feel happy and be happy,
so I peruse a career in the medical and psychological field.
I will be a psychiatrist, to help others and myself deal with experiences, thoughts and emotions that prevent happiness.
I will be a nurse while in medical school so that I can aid people in their times of physical weakness and keep their spirits high.

Taking a stand, expressing emotions,
unleashing inner essence, sending a message,
capturing beauty and tragedy
this is art.
I enjoy experiencing art, I enjoy creating art, and I enjoy watching art of all forms touch and help others through;
writing, music,
drawing, painting,
photos, cooking,
building, sculpting and numerous others.

With all of this I realize I have a passion for helping people and things that make it all better.

It meaning anything that can be better and anything that wants to be better.
A life.
A moment.
A mood.
A country.
A disease.
Anything that needs more happiness and positivity. Anything that needs purpose and help.

Things meaning whatever guides it along the road to greatness.
A persons kind words.
A song or work of art that speaks to a soul.
God who guides them in to the light.
The people who start the donation center and look for cures.
The person who votes for whats right.
Whatever can impact the world or a person in a positive way.


I have respect, admiration, desire, and a passion for things that can make it all better. For myself, loved ones, animals, earth, and just for people. I support those who are part of the cause, and who do/create things that help with positive impact big or small.

I want to be one of those people. I want to do one of those things. I am on my road, and I follow this passion through the medical, mental, and artistic paths I have been given.

Make it all better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had trouble with wording it correctly so I might delete this at some point and re-post, I might not idk. If there's incorrect anything that I'm not aware of contact me and I'll correct it as needed.