Passion

Open Arms

Passion is a big word for me, not in length of course, but in meaning. When I think of passion I define it as a strong compelling emotion for something that you love. Some people find passion in writing; some find it in being in the army. For me it's making a difference in someone's life.

Everyone is going to have their off days where they feel the lowest of the low. Sometimes you'll feel alone with your head buried deep under the sand and sometimes you'll just need someone to open their arms to you and listen.

There are countless days where I've felt the need to runaway and hide. Never to see anyone I knew again because I figured that nobody loved me enough to care. A few times I've even considered taking away the life that God has given me because of the hurt and stress that I felt consume me every single day.

I want to be the one to stand up and let the world know that they are loved and that they have meaning. That every single person born, has the potential to do something great and that nobody is alone. I don't want anyone to have to feel the way I have before. Nobody has to stay hurting.

I find passion in creating a positive change in someone's life when they need it most.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sounded better in my head I'm pretty sure.