Untitled

Introduction

Hi my name is Haley Marie Cyrus. I’m sister with Miley Cyrus and my dad is Billy Ray Cyrus. Our mothers passed away by a drunk driver when I was 3 years old and Miley was 1. We were all devastated but we all knew that Dad would get married again and so he did when I was 8 to a woman named Tish. I love her to death and yes I do call her mom. I was born December 15,1989. I’m 5’6, wavy brown hair. I’m singer/actress just like Miley. My 1st album came out a couple months ago. I recently got casted for the role in Transformers, which is sooooo exciting for me! I also just finished filming an episode on Hannah Montana. I wrote a son called Potential Break up song (Aly and AJ) but it wont be put in until my next Cd. I’m so excited to be performing at the DC Games this year since I’m the surprise performance! My Best Friends consist of Miley (of course), Tegan, Kevin, Joe and Nick, which you all know as the Jonas Brothers.
Tegan- dancer, 16,blonde, blue eyes. (A/N-You guys all ready know about the Jonas brothers and if you don’t! Well ……Find out!!!) I’ve been friends with the Jonas Brothers since forever a little before they became super famous and god do I love those boys. Hehe I have a silly nickname for Nick but you’ll find it out soon.