Untitled

Joe Jonas love story part 9

~4 months later my BIRTHDAY!!~ Transformers is done filming!
During the four months I havent seen Kevin, Nick, Miley, and Joe in forever, yea Ive talked to them on the phone but I missed them! I was only able to send gifts and call Kevin, Nick, and Miley for their birthdays I didnt have to call Joe for his but I still called him. Some people from the cast of Transformers came, and other friends of mine like HSM people a lost of the Disney kids because were all like family. My party small but not to big either it was at some hall place that I do not know the name of. I spotted a hot brunette guy across the room I walked over to him and placed my hands over his eyes and whispered in his ear Hey sexy guess who? The hot brunette guy replied, is she tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and has a sexy boyfriend? I said maybe he pulled me around so I was in front of him his forehead touching mine.
Joe- Ive missed you
Me- same here buddy (someone coughed)
Kevin- I guess none of us are important!
Me- Miley! (I hugged her to death then went to Nick) man have I missed you guys
Kevin- hey!
Me- awww of course I missed you Kevin!
Tegan- what about
? Hey Kevin, Nick, .Joe
Joe- oh hey AJ
Aj- hey howve you been?
Me- um Ill leave you guys alone so you can catch up
Joe- you can stay
Me- no Ill be fine (I left Miley, Kevin, Tegan, and Nick behind me)
Tegan- wants wrong hunny?
Me- she did it on purpose! She knew I hadnt seen him in months and she had to go over and. and talk to him
Nick- hes not an idiot the boy has been crazy for you for a very long time!
Kevin- Haley dont be threatened by her
Me- how can I not! They went out for about 7 months! Joe and I have only been dating for 5 months! I cant tell him I love him because it I dont know I just cant because what if he doesnt say it back!
Miley- he loves you Haley he doesnt need to say the whole entire world can tell
Joe- plus you just told me. Haley dont worry about Aj were only friends. And Ive missed you a lot it was a long 4 months away from you
Miley- he was a total party pooper
Joe- (pushing back a strand of my hair behind my ear) I LOVE YOU and I have for a long time (he kissed me it was so sweet)
Me- was he really a party pooper?
Kevin- yes
Me- why? (Looking at Joe)
Joe because
Nick- enough with the lovey doviness lets open gifts and cake!
(Everyone sang Happy Birthday then I blew out my cake and made a wish! )
Mom- open our gift first (a big box was next to my dad)
Me- Okie dokie (I opened the box and was entirely shocked and soooo happy) I GOT A PUPPY!!
Dad- its a golden retriever
Me- omg thanks soo much guys I love it
Mom- her
Me- Im going to name her marshmallow I think
(Kevin and Nick- clothes picked with help from Miley and Tegan, Miley- Necklace with my name on it just like hers, Tegan- best friend charm bracelet, and Joe- really adorable earring and a video game system since I love games! I got a lot more gifts from other people and the party was so great!)