Status: Completed

Ten

one out of one

Whoever said that love is easy, must has never been in love;

I'm in love with Jordan, and I can't put it into words what it feels like when I'm with him. Our love was something that you couldn't really describe. We both were two different people. One thing I am for sure about is that he is the one that I will be with for the rest of my life.

Sometimes its a land mine, one wrong step and it blows up;
A word, a look, lights a hidden fuse.


I opened the door to see him standing there in the kitchen by the counter. He is giving me this look that sent shivers up my spine. "Sage," he says. He starts walking towards me and grabs my arm roughly.

It's hard to see just what you have, when you're seeing red;
And it's easy to do something that you know you both will regret;


"Let go of me!," I shout to him.

"Sage, I just want to give you a hug."

"I don't care! Just don't freaking touch me!"

"Fine then be like that Bitch! Don't hug me then!"

"Why do you have to be such a dick sometimes God. Just leave me alone for once! I am just going to leave this place and never come back!"

Better stop, think, count to ten before I leave.

One, I still wanna hate you;


Yeah Jordan, I really do hate you right about now.

Two, three, I still wanna leave;
Four, searching for that door;


It was just two feet behind me. I can just turn around and leave this place forever. Right about now you don't need me and I don't need you anymore.

Five, then I look into your eyes;

Your eyes are dark blue Jordan. They always are when you're mad. You never stepped away from me and neither did I from you.

Six, take a deep breathe;
Seven, take a step back;


I stepped back as you released my arm. I just needed time that's all.

Eight, nine, I don't know why, we even started this fight;

I really don't know why we even started this fight Jordan.

By the time I get to ten, I'm right back in your arms again.

"I missed me being in your arms Jordan. I really did miss it. I'm so sorry for what I'd said."

"I missed you being in mine Sage," he whispers in my ear softly. "I am sorry and I'll make it up for you someday."

Words thrown so callously like weapons when we fight;
But when they cut too deep, I wanna leave it all behind;


"I really do want to leave it all behind when we do something like this Jordan. When we fight I just don't know what to do anymore," I tell him softly.

That I've to count to ten, before I cross that line.

One, I still wanna hate you;


"At times like that Sage we really do hate each other."

Two, three, I still wanna leave;
Four, searching for that door;


"When we fight I just want to leave Jordan."

Five, then I look into your eyes;

"I just look into those eyes of your Sage, and I see what I would miss if you leave."

Six, take a deep breathe;
Seven, take a step back;


I think we both needed a little space like couples do after they fight.

Eight, nine, I don't know why, we even started this fight;
By the time I get to ten, I'm right back in your arms again.


"Jord, I really don't know what I would do without you."

"I really don't know what I would do without you either."

You can lose what you're not thankful for,
I don't want that to happen to you and me,


"I really don't want to lose you Sage. I love you a lot and I always have been," he says with emotion in his voice.

Better count my blessings.

One, you still move me;
Two, three, you send chills right through me;


"You do send chills right through me Jordan. Every time I that I even brush your hand my whole body feels an electric shock."

Four, you keep me wanted more;

"Sage, when you give me a little kiss right before you go to work he leaves me wanting more of you. I try to resist the urge to just follow you outside then bring you back in, and show you how much I truly love you."

Five, when I look into your eye;

I looked up into those beautiful sky blue eyes of his. All I could see in them was love, regret, forgiveness, and hope. All of the aspects that probably show in my eyes right now.

Six, you're my best friend;
Seven, that will never end;


"Ever since we were 18 Sage we've been best friends, look at us now. We're both 23, are in a relationship, and we still are best friends."

Eight, nine, I don't know why, but thank God it happens every-time;

"I really don't know why I want this to happen, but thank God that it does happen every time Jordan," I tell him with a little tear running down my face.

By the time I get to ten,
By the time I get to ten,
I can see how blessed I've been.


"I've been blessed to know you Sage Veronica Laurel. I love you with all of my heart and more. I don't know what I would've done if you had left."

"Jordan you have been with me through the toughest things in the world really. I was a mess when you first found me. You reminded me that I could be anything that I wanted to be. I could be the real person that I am without being afraid. I love how you know me so well Jordan. I've been blessed with you at a time where I really didn't deserve anything."

I'd chose you all over again...
♠ ♠ ♠
My first one shot ever! Comments please! Do you want it to have a sequel or not? Check out this story.