‹ Prequel: Just Friends
Sequel: Face Down
Status: The. End.

She Will Be Loved

Could It Be?

Sam, Clare, Adam, Fitz, Alexa and Jordan walked down the street. Adam, Fitz and Jordan were getting along great. Alexa seemed to have a small crush on Adam, which Clare and Sam were kind of worried about. Sam knew Alexa didn't mind people who were like Adam, she just didn't know if Alexa would like to date one.

Clare started to laugh as she read a text. "My dad can't spell." She smiled and replied.

"Oh god, what now?" Sam giggled.

"He tried asking me where his 'pen' was. He put penis." Clare tried not to laugh again. Of course, this was the time the guys started to listen in.

"What about a penis?" Adam asked.

Clare smirked. "Sam wants Eli's."

Sam rolled her eyes. "We're over. I told you this."

"Who's Eli?" Jordan asked.

Clare sighed. "You both are stubborn. You know you guys want each other."

"Who's Eli?" Jordan asked again.

Alexa turned to him. "An ex."

"What did he do?" He asked.

Sam almost had fire in her eyes. "I hate him. I wouldn't want him if he were the last guy on earth!"

"What did he do!?" Jordan asked.

"Sam believes that he cheated on her when he didn't exactly." Clare said.

Sam shook her head. "Because he did! Why won't anybody believe me?!"

Her phone went off.

From: Unknown
I believe you, Sammy boo.


She looked around in a panic. She saw Fitz and Alexa both had their phones out. It couldn't be. She would have heard Alexa's phone go off when it sent and Fitz..

Matter of fact, Fitz may have sent it. It fit. It could fit.

Sam bit her lip. She was living with somebody that wanted to kill her.

"So, where to?" Clare asked.

"Let's go to the Dot. I haven't been there in while." Fitz said. "Anybody hungry?"

"I am!" Everybody but Sam laughed. She was too busy thinking about this 'unknown' person.

They walked into The Dot and sat down at a very large booth/table thing.

"Can I take your order?" The female smiled. She had been new, her name was Eva. Sam always loved her dark skin, not quite like chocolate but it hadn't been anything near white. She had a small beauty mark on her left cheek, right above her blue eyes. Her hair was the prettiest brown Sam had ever seen. She wished she was as pretty as Eva. Or at least anything close. Beside Eva, she felt like the ugliest girl alive.

Sam didn't hear what the others ordered. She just sat there, staring at her text. Her phone vibrated yet again.

From: Unknown
Order the steak. Extra raw. mmm, my favorite.


She jumped and looked around yet again but it was too late. She knew the person could have already put away their phone.

"Are you okay, Sammy?" Eva asked. Sam nodded. "Can I get your usual?" She smiled.

"Uh, no. Steak. Extra raw. With Mountain Dew." She shrugged.

Eva looked shocked as she wrote it down and walked away. Everybody stared at Sam. She liked meat, but never steak. They knew she hated it.

"What?" She asked.

"You? Steak?" Alexa asked.

"She's never had it since.. Well since she was in third grade. We took her out to eat and she ordered that, spit it right out." Jordan said. Alexa agreed by nodding her perfect dirty blonde head.

Sam shrugged. She heard the bell on the door ring and looked up. Wesley and Anya walked in, together!

They waved, smiling as Sam and Clare waved back. "They're together?" Adam asked.

Sam shook her head. "No. I didn't think they were."

Then Fiona and Drew walked in. Sam knew this wasn't good until she saw Alli behind him. Sam let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay. What's going on? Fiona and Alii can't get along to save their lives!" Fitz pointed out.

Clare said, "I think it's opposite day. Should I be Adam and Adam be me? Ooo! Sam is Fitz and Jordan and Alexa are each other!" She giggled.

Sam and Fitz gave each other a look. "No way in hell am I being a girl and having a period!" He shouted. The whole place turned around to look at him.

"And I'm not being a guy and having a boner every morning!" Sam whined.

They all busted out laughing as Eva came back with the steak. She had her nose wrinkled. She didn't eat meat or anything from an animal.

Sam stared at it in front of her. Her whole table watched her and she cut it, the juicy blood spilling out. She lifted a piece up to her lips and quickly stuffed her mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe part two! There will be a part three. I am hoping to post it tonight or tomorrow.