‹ Prequel: Just Friends
Sequel: Face Down
Status: The. End.

She Will Be Loved

What Could Go Wrong?

Adam burped and made them all laugh. Sam and Clare were trying to tie-dye some tees for them all. 'Friendship' shirts is what they called them. Each shirt had the color's they wanted. And they were all going to think of a song or quote to put on them that reminded them of each other.

It was close to graduation, only a few months. Sam, Adam, Eli, Alli, Wesley, Riley, Zane, Clare, Sav, Fiona, Fitz, and Holly J were all sitting around and spending time together. Sam's sister and brother had already left. Her sister was suppose to come back at the end of the school year and her brother might, as well.

Everybody laughed as Fitz tried to pour some yellow paint on Wesley, making him jump and fall into the poster Alli and Sav were making.

"Pink! Don't forget to put pink on mine!" Alli pointed to Clare.

Clare laughed and nodded. "Already made and drying." She pointed outside, on the balcony.

Shelby had let them all stay in her apartment. Eli had came back from the hospital a few days ago, fully recovered. He only had to wear a wrap around his arm since it looked so bad, but that was about it. Sam and Eli were back and happy together. Sam felt awful but Eli wouldn't let her make up for it, and in a way, she was glad because she wouldn't know how to start making it up.

"Okay guys, what's next?" Holly J stood up and felt up her hands, they were covered in paint and glue. She, Welsey and Fiona had been making necklaces and bracelet's for everybody.

Needless to say, they never wanted to forget each other.

Fitz looked over at them and laughed. "Please tell me that us guys are not getting those pink things over there."

Fiona giggled. "They are for me and Holly J and no, the red one is for you and Adam." She pointed to the red leather bracelets they had just made.

"Good." Fitz smiled and turned towards the laptop. He, Eli and Zane were looking up some things to put on the shirts. Quotes, songs, lyrics, something.

"This year may have been hard, but the ending is so worth it." Riley smiled as he handed Sam some green neon paint.

"Yeah, Riley came out and got together with Zane." Clare smiled.

Fitz grinned and stood up, "and I made some awesome friends."

"After all those fights, I still have the most amazing girl in the school." Eli smiled at Sam. His eyes were sparkling as Sam blushed.

"Fiona and Adam flirt too much." Holly J teased. Everybody laughed as the two blushed.

"I moved on from the awful Drew." Alli rolled her eyes and continued to paint something.

"We all made new friends, lost old friends, and gained loads more." Sam smiled as she hugged Wesley.

They all laughed and started to sling paint, brushes, jewelry, and anything else they could find at each other. They never felt so close

--------------------------------------

Sam walked down the Degrassi hallways between Eli and Sav. They had their arms around each other as they walked each other to class.

"What are we going to do?" Sam pouted. "You both are leaving and I have to stay here."

"Clare and Adam will be here." Sav pointed out.

"So will Alli." Eli smiled.

Sam shook her head. " But I won't have my big brother and my wonderful, amazing boyfriend."

"I'll visit whenever I can." Sav smiled.

Eli nodded as he stopped them and turned Sam towards him. "And I'll always be here. I'm not leaving just yet," He smiled and kissed her roughly.

Sam giggled as she pulled away and locked her arms around both their waists. They walked down the hall once more, singing along.

Sam thought this year couldn't go wrong.
-------------------------------------------------

"Samantha!" Shelby called. Sam groaned and fell off her bed, still wearing boxers and an old tank top.

"What?" She called back.

"Phone!"

Sam groaned again as she walked into the living room. "Why couldn't you bring my phone to me?"

"It's your phone, keep up with it." Shelby laughed as she walked outside the door.

Sam picked up her phone as it played along to the song 'What The Hell' and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Sam. I think there's somebody here that wants to say hi."

All Sam could hear from that point on was the sound of crying.

Sam dropped the phone. She couldn't move, she was frozen.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh! okay, so. im sorry this was kind of boring but my idea didnt go over so well because it doesnt fit yet. i had to sort of make it fit, but i reeeeeeeally wanted to use it in this story.

so, the end is coming upppp soooon. should i start planning of making another one? if so, comment and tell me!

also, tell me who you think this creep is. is it eli? fitz? maybe shelby's new man? maybe somebody sam knows? or somebody she doesnt?