‹ Prequel: Just Friends
Sequel: Face Down
Status: The. End.

She Will Be Loved

Where R U?

Sam rushed down the street, hoping and wishing. She heard laughing and singing but couldn't see how so many kids could be cheerful in a time like this.

She walked up the few steps to Eli's house and knocked. She waited for what felt like hours before Cece opened the door, grinning. "Sam!" She hugged the small girl.

"Hey, Cece. Is Eli here?" She asked out of breath.

Cece looked back into the house and then back at Sam who couldn't keep still. "I think he left this morning and said something about picking you up." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm guessing this means he didn't?"

Sam shook her head and let out a small (fake) laugh. "He told me yesterday to meet him here. Maybe he just forgot."

Cece giggled. "He doesn't think about much but you these days. Well, go find him and have a nice day." She grinned as she shut the door.

Sam waved to her before she leaped off the steps and ran down the road once more.

"Where are you, Eli?" She muttered. He wouldn't answer his phone. "Clare!" She got out her phone and texted Clare.

To:Clare
Where r u?


She ran towards Clare's house. Maybe she was at home. Maybe everybody was waiting there. She's already called Sav and Alli, nobody answered or replied.

She got a text back. Her heart pounded, she looked at it.

From:Clare
Did you mean to txt clare? well she isnt here at the moment. care 2 txt l8r?


Sam's heart beat faster. What did this mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh short! i know. >.< most of them have been short BUT i didnt want to put what happens next in this chapter. i wanted them in two different ones but couldnt make this longer.

COMMENT?! imma try and post a LONG chapter tomorrow. if not, it'll be this weekend or next week.

what do YOU think happened to them?

btw. i think i lied. i may only put two more chapters before the ending. i already thought of how i want to end it *evil laugh*

but if i get enough comments, ill see about continuing in another story ^.^