‹ Prequel: Just Friends
Sequel: Face Down
Status: The. End.

She Will Be Loved

The End

Sam gasped, and dropped her flashlight. She covered her mouth with both of her hands while somebody turned on another light.

"Ah, perfect. She's here." She heard the male voice speak.

Sam looked up, gasping once more. She didn't like what happened next. The man ran over, sitting her upside the head, causing her to fall. But not totally black out. She watched everything go fuzzy for a minute before she lifted her head, realizing she had been lifted into another chair facing Eli.

"SAM!" She heard him mutter from behind the cloth. More tears rolled down his cheek as he spoke. "I.. so.. sowwy." She made out from his words.

Tears started to roll down her cheek as the male stepped into the light. "Hia, Sam." He smirked.

Fitz stood there, smirking as he played with a switch blade. "Fitz?!" She growled. Shocked, and hurt that he would do this.

"Yes, it's me." He patted Eli's shoulder, who tried to hit him but it failed. "But it wasn't all me, was it Eli?"

Sam looked at Eli. "Wh-what does he mean?"

"Should I tell her, or would you like to?" Fitz took the cloth off of his mouth, and threw it to the ground.

Eli couldn't speak. His face turned a brighter red as more tears fell down. "N-no.." His voice was squeaky from crying.

Fitz laughed and shrugged. "Sam, did you really think he liked you?" He ran the blade over Eli's cheek, leaving a small cut. "He started this all. He wanted to freak you out just a little. Get you running towards him to comfort you. He needed you. So he started sending you texts, and even asked me to help. Paid me to scare you. But then he wanted it to stop. Once he had you, it was all over with, right? Wrong." His laugh was evil, Sam couldn't believe her ears.

"Sam.." Eli muttered. Still not able to talk.

"Shut up, Goldsworthy." Fitz slapped him across the face, leaving a mark. "As I was saying. He wanted the calls and texts to stop. I told him I would, but continued. I wanted to see if I could get close to you and steal you from under his arms. I wanted you then, and I had to have you. So as my plan was going great, I noticed you only treated me like a brother. It made me mad that you weren't falling for me. So I tried to sneak in some extra stuff, that didn't work as I thought it would. I tried breaking you up, which didn't work either." He sighed a little.

"Why would you do this?" Sam asked, her heart was breaking. Yes, she liked Fitz. But she only thought of him as a brother. She didn't want to be anything more.

He looked at her, clearly hurt now. "You don't remember?" He asked. Sam shook her head. "Of course not." He chuckled. "Who could remember me? Samantha, we shared our first kiss." He smiled sweetly. Eli and Sam both looked over at him. "Sam, we met years ago. We were both little. Say around 11. We shared our first kiss, and ever since I knew I had to have you. But then I moved, and never heard from you. I thought you'd forgot me." He faked a sniff.

Sam sat there and thought for a minute. "Fitz, I don't remember this."

"I know you don't! But your mom does! I talked to her, and she agreed. She told me about the problem you have with remembering people. I bet you didn't realize you knew Eli and Clare as well." He smirked.

Eli started to bit his lip. "I didn't want to tell her.." He muttered.

Fitz kicked his leg which made him scream in pain. "She's going to know. You lived in Canada when you were younger. You and Eli were friends as well. You guys were so close, they thought they'd never get you away. But then one day-you were about 13- Eli threw you down a flight of stairs and you lost your memory. Doctors tried to help you get your memory back, your real memory. But all you could remember was lies people told you, and you believed them. You took memories from tv shows and made them your own." He smirked. "I learned all this from your mother, Sam."

Sam's eyes grew wide.He had to been lying. This wasn't real. It couldn't be. "You're wrong.." She said.

"It's true, Sam." Eli cried. "I didn't mean to. It.. it was a stupid fight. I shouldn't have gotten so worked up. And I should have told you, but your mom made me swear not to tell. We all had to act as if we just met you, why do you think so many people liked you so fast? We all knew you."

Sam sat there, freaked out.

There was a laugh behind her, and she turned her head to see Adam. "It's all true. You didn't know me, but I've always heard people talking about how their poor little Sammy was in this horrible thing with Eli. How they were such love birds when they were little. And then Fitz came and stole her from Eli, Eli found out years later and got mad. 'He pushed her down stairs' they said. 'He's a monster' they whined. But now you're okay, half okay." He smirked.

"Adam?!" She asked. "You're in on this!?" More tears fell down her cheeks.

"Mhm." He nodded his head. "Because I wanted to hurt Eli, more than hurt you. My part of the plan stopped working weeks ago, but I stayed in it with Fitz to enjoy the thrill. I knew Fitz when I was little. Me and Drew always played with him. Fitz told me about you, and how he loved you. I think he needed you more than Eli."

Sam sat there for a second. She couldn't believe any of this. How could this be? How the hell could she have known all these people? She used to live in the states.. did she not? And was't her first kiss when she was older?

She couldn't believe how any of this was happening. Eli made her lost her memory, and Fitz her first kiss. She wondered if Shelby had been her real mom.

"I think we're done here, Fitz. Let's let them go." Adam's smile faded. But Fitz just stood there, shaking his head.

"No. This is fun." He smirked.

"Fitz, let them go." Adam begged. He wasn't playing around, neither was Fitz.

Sam looked up at him, and then at Eli. Eli was looking down at the floor, full of shame. Fitz stood over him, smirking with knife in hand. "Fitz," Sam groaned. "Please, let Eli go. Do whatever you want with me but please, let him go." She cried.

Fitz looked over at her, his smile now gone. "Y-you promise? Will you be mine forever?" He asked.

Eli's head shot up, he looked like he couldn't breath.

Sam's head fell this time, in shame. "Yes, Fitz. I'll be yours."
♠ ♠ ♠
AHA! This be the last chapter xD Sorry it took so long, I had the idea but needed to think of more. Tell me, who thought it was Fitz? Who was right? xD Honestly, I'll tell you something. I was going to make it all Eli's fault, so Fitz wouldn't have had anything to do with it. But then I decided Fitz should be crazy xD

Anyways, should I continue? Write another story about how it all happens with Fitz? That story will be better put together, if i write it. For one, because I'll be writting more, hopefully for real now. xD

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?! comment xD

--Creestuhh