Status: just an idea.

Why Don't You Love Me Enough?

Enough Is Enough

Adam lied.

He never did call me later. I waited for ages, the house phone sat beside me for ages, my own phone was charged especially, and placed on the loudest volume. I couldn't miss his call.

At first, I tried to make excuses. I tried to tell myself, that Adam forgot to call me. But Adam never forgets to call me, he's never forgotten to call me ever since we first met. He always called, no matter how long we talked for. He even called me, just to say we couldn't talk for long and he was saying goodnight.

So I knew, he didn't forget by accident.

I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, to just wait and see. He never gave me a specific time. There was still time...

Ut was now 11:59pm. I had doubts now. I text him, I called him and he nevered answered. I tried to call his house phone, but it was busy. Right this minute, I wanted to run over there and demand an explaination.

Instead, I closed my eyes and went to sleep and prayed to God, that Adam hadn't done something incredibly stupid.

----

He had done something incredibly stupid. Thankfully, it was nothing suicidal.

Instead, he'd gone out and got drunk...on his own.

How did I know this?

Well, Chris had rang me in the morning, letting me know where Adam was and that I should come over as soon as possible.

So that's what I did, I got up, had a shower, put some decent clothes on, got ready and left the house. Again, without seeing my Mum.

Walking to Adam's, I was so mixed up. I felt sad, angry, worried, nervous and over all sick. I was sick and tired of his behaviour. Ever since what happened, he's turned into a cyncial, sarcastic, rude, cold, unsociable person and frankly, I've had enough of it.

This wasn't the guy I fell in love. This was the shell left behind.

I decided that from now on, I had to be straight with him. No more crying, no more worrying, no more too scared to ask things. I needed to know why and why only.

And no matter what Adam thought. I was going to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be bringing another chapter out very soon, like before the end of the night :)
Please comment and tell me what you think, I really do appreciate it.

Hopefully, you're enjoying :)
thanks!