Status: One Shot

You Make Us Sound So Famous

You Make Us So Greedy

My Chemical Romance finished there concert with the song "Demolition Lovers". Sure, it was a old song, but Gerard loved it anyway.
It was about his Ex-girlfriend, Holly Mace. She had long brown hair, icy blue eyes, and she was slim. She also had an angle like voice. Holly dumped him because well, he was a drunk. After he quit she wouldn't take his calls.

"Thank you, New Jersey!" Gerard yelled into the microphone.
The crowd screamed back as they left the stage.

Gerard was finished getting undressed when someone banged on his dressing room door.
"Hold on! I'll be they're in a sec!" He yelled pulling on his Slipknot hoodie and some tight jeans.
When he opened the door her saw Holly standing there looking at the ground.
When holly looked up she saw that her ex has changed, He now had short platinum hair, an he was slimmer.
"Holly? Holly Mace?" Gerard asked her.
"Yea, can I come in." Holly said looking up. She got her hair cut to her shoulders, and dyed it dark red.
"Yea." Gerard slid back letting Holly slip past him and sit down on the small couch.
"Are you really sober?" Holly asked tears coming from her eyes as she thought of the time when Gerard drank too much and beat her.
Gerard nodded his head. When he woke up after that morning Frank told Gerard what happened the night before and that Holly left. He quit drinking that day.

Holly co lapsed in her Ex boyfriend's arms.

Gee smiled and hugged her back. "Babe, I'm so so so so so so so SO sorry about what I did." He told her.

Holly snuggled in to his chest. "I know Hun. I'm sorry I-"

Holly was cut in mid sentence by Gee kissing her. Holly kissed him back.

Gee smiled. "So does this mean were dating again?"

"You bet." She said smiling.

They started to kiss again. It turned from innocent, tongue, then they were both in only the underwear kissing like to teenagers filled with lust and love.

"Geraaared!" Holly moaned in to his ear.

"You want to babe?" He asked while kissing down her neck.

"I need to." Holly smirked while he took off her bra.
Just then a girl about a year younger then Holly walked in. She had big brown eyes, she looked to be about 4 weeks pregnant, And black hair in pony tails came in her smile faded as soon as she saw us and our lack of clothing.

"B-babe, I can e-explain...." Gerard said quickly.

"No y-you can't! HOW COULD YOU GERARD!" She said crying.

"I'm sorry!"

"Gee, were h-having a fucking kid! How could you do this?

"Lyn! P-please you have t-to understand..." Gerard said with tears coming to his eyes. He put his arms around the girl and kissed her. "I-i love you"

The Lyn girl just sighed and looked away from us. "If you did then you w-wouldn't be with this whore!" She said before slipping out of his arms and his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it