Status: completed :)

It Wasn't Meant to Be Like This

So Much Of A Best Friend

We pulled up to our Mom’s house and we saw Ryan. He was sitting on our porch, head in his hands and he looked as if he hadn’t had a good night.

April glanced at me then back to where Ryan was still sitting. He suddenly looked up, noticing my car parked opposite him.

“What should I do?” April almost squeaks at me. I give her my best encouraging smile.

“Go talk to him. He deserves to be at least listened to” I tell her. April nods and begins to open to door, she stops leans back over and kisses my cheek.

“Thanks Loser” she says and then gets out the car slamming the door before I could tell her not too.

“Hey Ryan” I hear her say and I watched as Ryan stood up and walked towards her. I now saw the bunch of white roses in his hand. He handed them, the sound was inaudible but he looked sincerely apologetic. I felt envious slightly as my sister hugged him suddenly. She kissed his cheek and he smiled with relief. I looked away letting them have their moment.

I put my car into gear and pulled out, driving down the street, and making a left turn, back to my own apartment.

--

Getting back to the flat was depressing as it was once again empty, I then realized that Jack would be home tonight. My mood brightened slightly. To make an effort, I decided to clean the flat for a change. So I put my ipod on it’s docking station, letting the bands rock out and cleaning up.

It took me a few hours, but it definitely killed time.

Around 7pm, Jack finally came home.

“Darling! I’m home!” he called sarcastically, laughing as he walked in, and stopped as he saw how clean it was.

“Where the hell am I?” he says and I smirk as I sit on the clean, non-food covered couch watching my sparkling TV.

“How was your day?” I ask in a false polite tone. Jack stares at me in shock.

“Who are you? Where is Finn! FINN! FINN!” he shouts, and starts running into the kitchen for dramatic effect.

“Ah, hush up! Come sit down for once” I urge and Jack follows my instructions and takes a seat in the armchair opposite me.

“Where the hell you been?” I ask seriously and Jack just smirks at me, giving me a very cheesy grin.

“Dude, I’m so whipped. You have to meet her, she’s amazing-”

“Whoa, you’ve been ditching me for some chick!” I snap suddenly annoyed.

Jack shrugs “You have been busy anyway-”

“Lies! I’ve been sitting at home all alone. Where have you been? Her house, what you moving in with her or something?” I hiss.

“Don’t be silly. We’re just seeing a lot of each other. You’ll like her” Jack encourages but I roll my eyes, facing the screen again.

“Doubt it” I mumble.

“Well you better be nice, she’s coming over in an hour for dinner. You‘re eating with us” Jack says and gets up, leaving me to realize what he said.

When I finally did and it hit me. I exploded.

“HELL NO!” I scream after him, all I hear his the bathroom door shut and the shower be turned on.

Jack. You utter prick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it had to be done this way :)