It Was Just a Kiss

1/1

What? Where? The room, am I fast asleep?

Please, who are you? What are you here for? Please won't you go back out of here, really. And what's that bright thing? Oh, and please do turn off the light, I beg of you. Its burning and –what? Can you see that? The floor was empty and now...where's it gone?

Am I going crazy? I can't deal with this no more, and yet, I've hardly even dealt with it anyways. Unless...I did. Before...before, in the place I cannot remember. The memories...what memories?

And close the door too, can't you feel that wind? And what are you still doing here? You what? What are you trying to tell me? Shutit! Just leave...please, and don't come back. Stay away, stop saying them words. Don't pretend to tell me all these things. They aren't true!

I don't care about the night you've had. Whether you've been worried for me; your made up stories, right? Must be, 'cause I don't know you.

What are you trying to tell me? That you was there but you didn't see me? What's this meant to mean? And that there you were, does that mean you or me? Why the floor was empty, I don't know. Why? I wasn't there!

I don't know what you want, and why you keep saying 'it was just a kiss'. Listen, I don't care whether it was or not, I don't care whether I could see you meant it or not. I do not care about nothing like that, I do not know you.

I though you left? Just now...you what? 'I've brought your favourite coat', listen why would I take stuff off of you? Why am I even talking to you?

Why can't you listen to me and have just left it when you left. Wait-what? You were standing out of view, that's all? You didn't leave? Wait, get this straight, you had to leave but you didn't?

This is doing my head in.

Wait...is this a memory? You've finally left, but now this memory's come. The floor was empty, what exactly is this meant to mean? A floor should be empty, whilst at the same time, being full. But is this floor not full?

There you were, so wait-this memory is about you? So I must have known before...before what or when, I have no idea. I don't even know why I can't recall these memories. I wonder what happened. You and him getting more than friendly. Why I should be bothered by that...I mean, I know you but that's all.

It was just a kiss, why did you keep saying that, and why do I have that in my memories? I don't care about a kiss, it's just a kiss. Why should I care about whether you kissed someone or not. Are you just trying to annoy me by putting it in my memory?

Why do I feel sad now? The saddest thing for me is what? I don't know, but I feel sad. I wish I didn't feel sad, 'cause I don't know what I'm feel sad for anyways.

I trusted you, don't I trust you now? I wonder what you done then, if I can't remember you but I don't trust you, what could you have done?

It's endlessly so now, and I don't make any sense. Over the top isn't how I feel...but it also is. I don't get it, any of it. And I can't cope with this, it makes no sense!

How am I meant to understand my memories when they make no sense. Maybe I don't want my memories back, leave them to be hidden. Save it for the other guy unseen, but then who is this other guy?

And why don't I remember anything else? Oh wait-the innocence you played. Why would you play innocence, what did you do?

What's worth understanding? Nothing. Why am I in this place anyways? Why am I hooked to these machine that I've only just noticed?

What did you do? What are you doing?

What ar---

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Silence