Crash Queens and Motor Babies

All the Way to Battery City

I threw my head back to feel the sunlight bathe my face. It felt so good to let my skin breath in the sweet summer air. With the roof off of the car, and the radio blasting, it felt like one of those summers where you didn't have a care in the world.
"Guys, pull on your masks, we're entering territory!"

I sighed. I pulled my desert scarf up over my mouth and my green mask over my eyes. I pushed my hair back and reached for my gun holdster, which was at my feet. After clipping it around my waist, I turned off the radio. Any sound could give us away. Even though we were speeding at one hundred mph.
Oh wait. There isn't a speed limit in the middle of the desert.
"Ra- I mean, Jet Star, hook me up with some water, man" I reached into the back seat to receive my water from my friend.
"Aw dude, there's no water left!"
The brakes slammed and we all jerked forward in our seats.
"You have to be fucking joking!" shouted Party Poison. Aw great, now he was pissed off, and he was a dangerous driver at the best of times.
"Poison! You shout any louder, then the Draculoids will have your guts for garters." said Kobra Kid
Party Poison's being killed by the Draculoids? I couldn't imagine it, it was too horrible to even mention.
"Kid, don't ever say that in front of me again, 'kay?" I said, spinning around my seat and pointing my finger in his face. He stared at me.
"Fun Ghoul, what's up? It was a figure of speach dude! You've gotten really protective over us recently, especially Poison."
"I just feel strongly of you guys. You're like my brothers, so just don't mention death to me."
"Poison's more than just his brother" I heard Jet Star whisper to Kobra Kid. It seemed the driver heard it too.
"What the fu-" Party Poison was stopped in mid sentence when I hit his arm.
"What you do that for?!"
"Look in front, man." I was staring straight ahead, shaking.
"Aw shit."
"Bollocks, where's my gun?"
"Poison, I told you not to shout."
In front of us were five Draculoids.

"Dude, that's not fair! They have one more than us!" shouted Jet Star.
"Look, we'll each fight one. The other will keep firing at us, but as soon as you destory one, you go for the next, got it?" I was quite pleased to have thought of a plan myself.
"Got it" sounded two voices in unison, as the Draculoids slowly advanced towards us.
"Poison?" said Kobra Kid.
"Nope. No way, I ain't taking orders from that kid!"
"Dude, he's four years your junior! We don't have time for another plan, just do it!"
I heard him grumble before jumping out the car and began firing.
He was such an asshole some times.
We all followed suit and four of the Draculoids were killed almost instantly. They always were slow. The fifth one looked around whilst we surrounded him. He slowly raised his gun to his head. I heard the others chuckle, but I knew something was up. I knew it wouldn't go down without a fight.
"Geez, what a coward!"
"Party Poison, shut up!" I yelled at him. Suddenly, the enemy changed the trajectory of his gun and fired at Poison.
"NO!"
I shot at the Draculoid and watched him fall to the ground as the rays from my gun destroyed him. The I ran to Party Poison to check his injuries. Nothing major, but he had a nasty gash on his arm. He was also unconcious. Theatrical bastard.
"Lets get him back to the car, there should be some bandages in there."
Jet Star and Kobra Kid ran back the car and began searching, leaving me to drag Party Poison back.
"Geez, thanks for your help guys!" I said sarcasticly.
"Er, Fun Ghoul?"
"What now?"
"There's no first aid left either."
"Aw geez." I gripped my hair whilst I thought. I do that a lot.
"Where's the nearest place for first aid and water then?"
Jet Star gulped.
"Kobra Kid, dig out the map to Battery City."

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, at last, my Killjoy story :)
comments please :3
xo