Crash Queens and Motor Babies

The Pigs Won't Quit

"You regret telling them what?"
I chuckled quietly as Frank jumped at the sound of my voice.
"Dude. I thought you were sleeping?"
"I recover quickly. You gonna answer my question since I answered yours?"
"Oh. Urm, oh it wasn't anything important." I saw him go red and turn his back towards me.
"Frankie, what's wrong?" I said, sitting up. He turned back slightly.
"Why did you call me Frankie?"
"Don't you like being called Frankie?"
"Well yeah, but--oh never mind." he turned away again, but I noticed he was smiling.
"Frankie, you gonna tell me what you regret telling them."
He sighed.
"You'll laugh. Or worse."
"No I won't, come on, I'm not that much of an ass!"
"Fine. I'm...I'm gay." he said quietly.
"Oh." We were silent for a minute, except for the sound of Ray and Mikey arguing about the car.
"Well, that doesn't bother me at all" I said.
"Really?" Frank replied, turning right around in his seat to face me.
"Really. Even if you do perve on me." I grinned as Frankie's jaw dropped.
"Shit. How much of that did you hear?!"
"Oh, just from the bit about Korse."
"But...but you were only asleep for about five minutes!"
"Like I said, I recover quickly." He laughed. I smiled. He looked cute when he laughed.
Suddenly, Mikey's head appeared at my window. I rolled it down to speak to him.
"Wakey wakey Sleeping Beauty!" he said, grinning.
"Hey bro. How's the wheel?"
"Dead. But thankfully there's a spare so me and Ray are gonna put it on in a minute."
"Awesome. Need any help?"
"No we're cool. Beside I don't want to disturb you two love birds in your nest!" He said winking.
"Mikey, you bastard!" shouted Frank. My brother just laughed and stuck his tongue out at him. I rolled my window back up as he walked away. With my bad arm nonetheless.
"Ow!"
"Aw shit, I forgot about your arm, Gee! We don't have any bandages man, I'm sorry."
"Hey no worries. I'm er...I'm sorry for saying it was you're fault. And you don't know how hard it was for me to say the 'S' word."
"I'm proud of you then" replied Frankie.
There was an awkward silence after that , so I leaned through the gap between the front seats to turn the radio on. My hand brushed against Frankie's arm in the process and I saw him jump and turn red. I smiled to myself as the music began blasting out the radio.

"Dudes! Get out the car!"
Ray's voice shouted as I saw him and Mikey running.
"Frank, quick, get out the car!"As we jumped out, I suddenly felt incredibly hot. I looked up and saw flames heading towards the car.
"Run, Frankie!" I shouted. We caught up with Ray and my brother who were hiding behind a rock.

I saw the tears in Frankie's eyes as the car caught fire and blew up into a thousand peices. I held Frankie close as he sobbed.
"Korse has fucking lost it this time." Ray whispered, "I'd just put that spare tyre on too."
We watched as the Draculoid who had set out car on fire ran across the red desert cliff and out of sight. These guys weren't gonna quit anytime soon.
Out the corner of my eye I saw Mikey nudge Ray, indicating for him to look in my direction.
"Dudes, what is it with you two?"
"Havn't you guessed it yet Gee?"
"I think we should go back to code names till we're sure the Draculoids are gone, but no?"
The sighed and rolled their eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Frank- we mean Fun Ghoul loves you."
♠ ♠ ♠
OOoh, triple update you lucky things :3
comments please?

Coffee & Killjoys
xo